How to pick up girls as a pizza delivery man?

NotRealFakeDude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I just got a job delivering pizzas while I go to college. I go to a big Univeristy around 30k and I'm delivering pizzas to a lot of college students and many of whom are attractive lady's. How would I go about trying to pick up girls when I'm delivering a pizza? I automatically get there number to deliver so I can't ask them for it. I could possibly add them on Snapchat or something since I have their number but that seems creepy. How do I go about gaming when delivering pizzas?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In such a situation..I would justwalkaround college cold approaching..
..but there is a tactic I had for when I have gotten a girls number from a freind or something...

I have used this tactic several times with drastically varying succes rates.

I send her a text on whatsapp .

Ree:hey
Girl:hey..
Ree:my name is Ree...that's me in the dp....if I tell you where I got your contacts from,you won't believe
Girl:...where did you get my contacts from
Ree:saved the number of my pal wrongly ...put a 3 instead of a 4...saw you not her....but I was struck by your unique facial structure ..I am a good judge of character and I can tell ur eyes are kind....so I decided to befriend you
From here some girl laugh and joke...and you can chat them up a lil bit and call them the next day....some girls will ignore you....

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
NRFD,

This actually might be a pretty interesting avenue to explore. You'll have to be a little cautious with this because if you offend girls by accident or come off as creepy/stalker/etc. then you might hear about it from your boss should they decide to call about you.

Ree:my name is Ree...that's me in the dp....if I tell you where I got your contacts from,you won't believe
Girl:...where did you get my contacts from

For that reason, Ree, I wouldn't recommend this. It's so easy for a girl to be creeped out by this and go with something like "Hey <Pizza Place> Mr. Manager, I got some text messages from NotReal so I think he grabbed my number when I ordered pizza last night. You may want to think about whether he is a good employee or not."

That aside, I would talk to these girls like any other because you never when or where you're going to meet a cute girl and you have an advantage of having a time constraint. So, here's how I see things playing out; comment on how cute she is, make some small talk, deep dive a little if possible, and then use your time constraint;

You: "Listen, Katie, I'd like to keep talking but I have a few other orders to take care of and I'm under the gun. Let's swap numbers and continue another time?"
Her: "Totally! Here, it's XXX-XXX-XXXX" or "Sure. But don't you already have it from my order?"

In the latter case I'd probably still have her type it in your phone. If she doesn't because you already have it then that's still a "yes" to text her.

That's the bonus of having a legit time constraint. If she's enjoying talking to you (and because you only have a few minutes to talk it's likely she will be) then it will seem very natural to grab her number because you can't stick around - as a side note, that shows responsibility, social awareness, and confidence which are all very attractive. The only other pitfall to watch out for is you don't want to develop a reputation as "that pizza guy who hits on everybody." It's college, girls talk to girls and word gets around. Keep these things in mind and you might just find yourself having an interesting semester.

-Richard

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Richard has a good point...the girls that I used this on...I didn't know them from Adam ....I used this on girls that I got their numbers from a whatsapp group ....very low investment and absolutely no risk of social repercussions....Ur situation might be different

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dude,

Speaking from Experience,......trust me.....you don't wanna text girls randomly just because you got their numbers automatically. I've done it, it doesn't work. Its just makes it harder for your future seduction with the girls. I've even had guys taking number from my phone from behind, and when I see their text ....the girl is trying to Shoo this unknown guy.

They reply like : who are you, from where did you get my number, tell me his name. I don't know you, don't text me again ok?.

And these guys are saying things like : I like you, please talk to me.

Even if you are good looking guy, chances are...you'll get rejected or creep out the girl.

>