LMR and periods.

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
G'day guys (and girls,) so I've been having two very repetitive and very specific problems occurring lately. I have several times in the past few months had girls who I know are into me at my place on my bed, we are making out, and one of two things has happened. 1- we are both getting quite horny, and when I go to take the clothes off the girl says she is on her period. Of the two times this has happened, the first I kept making out etc, eventually got the pants off (no sign of period) and had great sex. The second time, I gave up. Has anybody had experience with this type of LMR; should you believe the girl when she says this?

The second problem (which is far more distressing) is this: Three times I have had a girl who likes me at home on my bed, we kiss for a bit (so far so good,) and then when I roll on top of the girl (perhaps after 15-20 seconds of side-by-side kissing,) and continue to kiss/grind from on top of her, she says "I don't think we should do this." In two of the cases the girl has actually gotten up and left the room. Should I persist when they say this? Both have been very attractive and confident Asian/Australians if this is relevant. I'm fairly sure it's something to do with me positioning myself on top. Is this somehow completely wrong, and if so is there a smoother way to transition to a more grinding position? Should I kiss longer first? Is this too dominant?

Background: I am quite attractive (6 foot and fairly muscular) and have been quite well acquainted with 2 of the 3 girls. One was an old friend, the second was on the 3rd date, and the 3rd was on her first Tinder date with me.
My bed is a small single bed (maybe constrictive)
I have on all occasions waited at least 10-15 minutes of talking/teasing in my room before physical escalation. Should I escalate before we are lying on the bed?

Any insight would be much appreciated fellas
Cheers, Elias

NotRealFakeDude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It seems like there isn't enough comfort building and deep diving before you get to the bedroom. You have to make sure they are completely comfortable with you and with the idea of sex with you.
I have noticed that some girls do use the "I'm on my period" as an excuse to not have sex. It's mostly a faint attempt at LMR . Just ignore it and keep going foreword. Unless she's pushing you away of course.
I've been facing a lot of the same problems. What helps is more deep diving, good kino, and comfort building before making it to the bedroom. Once in the bed it should be game over, keep going until she stops you, obviously don't overdo it.

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sweet dude! Thanks alot for the advice! So you think some solid escalation outside of the bedroom is a good idea, so that she knows what coming to my room with me actually means? I like the idea of by the time we get to the bed it's a done deal!

I'm slightly unsure with where the line lies between "1-building comfort VS being too boyfriend-like" and "2-escalating (prepping her for sex) VS being too easy and letting her know that she's got me." Do you find any difficulty there?

Also, I am ALWAYS the one initiating any sexual contact. Is this because I'm young 20 y.o. (and the girls I'm dealing with are also?) Perhaps it pays to move slower with younger girls. Girls are never ripping my pants off. Do you ever have girls actually pressuring you for sex?

NotRealFakeDude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I mean I'm no expert. I experience a lot of the same problems. I'm also 19 and get girls 18-24. College girls.
I have a lot of the same issues with LMR. After some experience. I often found it better to escalate before you get to the bedroom, kissing/making out or feeling each other up. But clothes must stay on until you're in the bedroom. Tease her as much as possible, They eat it up. Typically the longer the foreplay, kissing, teasing, goes on the easier it is once you get to the bedroom.
Deep diving is a major key (DJ Khaled voice). I'm a very physical flirt and when I don't deep dive much the girl is a lot more reserved and hesitant to any advances. But when I deep dive a lot and make her really comfortable she is very compliant. It's hard to workaround the boyfriend zone with lots of deep diving, but what I do is I'm very physical and flirty while also throwing in some boyfriend disqualifiers.
Around 90% of the time I'm the one escalating. And the other 10% she's normally drunk and really horny haha. Also girls I've been with before will initiate sometimes.

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Somewhere on here or the general page there's a method called "one step back two steps forward". I used to have huge LMR issues, but now they're largely non-existent.

I don't have the exact wording, but the main idea is that when a girl starts giving LMR, move back a step, wait a couple minutes, and then move forward again. Like if you're taking off her clothes and she says, "I don't think we should do this" just talk with her, touch her lightly and stare into her eyes. She's obviously into you, so just play it cool for a bit and then go for it.

Girls like this for some reason, or maybe they just want more foreplay. Basically, it shows that you are outcome independent and let's the girl get more comfortable with you. If she leaves, just text her like nothing happened and set up a second date. I actually think going on a second date or even third isn't inherently fatal.

As for the period stuff, who cares? Just say, ok I'll get a towel and go at it. Fun fact: girls are usually hornier on their periods. And 9 times out of 10, period sex is exactly like you described: no mess, maybe a little blood on the condom.

I also think your problems might be because the girls are younger and flakier. I've noticed less flakes and LMR from older girls.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
we are both getting quite horny, and when I go to take the clothes off the girl says she is on her period.
Sometimes the girl really is on her period, sometimes she's just using it as an excuse. If she genuinely sees this as the only problem, let her know you're ok with period sex and she should be good to go. If not, its just a comfort issue/generic LMR. For dealing with it, see: https://www.girlschase.com/content/shatt ... on-passion

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sweet guys! Thanks a million! Exams are on so been pretty busy, but I'll start building a little more sexual tension outside the bedroom, and whop out the 'push-pull' if need be. And this article is literally exactly what I was looking for and describes my situation perfectly! Gotta be the only article on here I haven't read. Hector Castillo my bawdy buddhist saviour!!
Bboy100 said:
If not, its just a comfort issue/generic LMR. For dealing with it, see: https://www.girlschase.com/content/shatt ... on-passion

>