I don't understand the casual nature of blowjobs when it comes to uncut men

ILoveElla

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm uncircumcised, which I like, but there are a few issues as you may have heard... and they may be worse in my case. Beware, I do go into detail, but it's the only way address the issue.

If I masturbate, and don't have water run over it afterwards, the foreskin will cover the gland again; and if left longer than a day, 'dick cheese' will build up under the skin which I might be completely unaware of. Most of the time it's fine when peeled back, at least to look at. But the thing is, that it's stale under there; and in my experience, girls instinctively peel it back when they go to perform. If a drop of urine got in there, it mightn't smell good after a couple of hours. And from my perspective, being the one who knows what goes on down there, most of the time I wouldn't let any girl, that I respect as much as myself, suck it unless I gave it a rinse first. However, luckily for I don't respect most of them that much, so all I need to worry about is the smell. The other thing is, that I don't know if smells/tastes bad, so part of the reason I rule out spontaneous blow-jobs, is just in case it does.

I remember when I was a kid, after urinating, I used to put the head under running water to make sure it was clean. I didn't realise, that because I wet the gland and then covered it with the foreskin, that would get trapped. This water would seep down gradually. When I observed, I used to think(because of the smell), that it was urine that was seeping down. But that 'smell' was actually just the smell of dick! which I guess girls may like. But generally speaking, I feel that being uncut kind of rules out spontaneous blow-jobs.

When I take a leak outside of my home, (in a bar for example), I shake it obviously, but it's still wet. I don't understand how other men can take a squirt and not get urine stains on their pants. And as far as I can see, this could be a problem for cut men too. I could use a tissue, then wait a good few seconds for the last drop to come out, and then apply tissue again; but of course, with this method it didn't take me long to realise that I'd be left with many tissue particles stuck to the gland.

I have come up with a convenient way for when at home, of being able to urinate and ensure that my penis thoroughly clean. I don't think it's necessary to say what, but 'no', it does not involve a hair dryer!! The other thing is that I wouldn't really want a girl to see my junk in not erect mode, as it might look a bit like an elephant trunk!!!

But do other guys have similar experiences in this way?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hehe well I would say women don't care if it tastes like piss, I mean that's only natural and all part of the experience, certainly nobody has ever complained to me about it, and frankly when I go down on a woman I expect some degree of urinary bouquet... I wouldn't sweat it bro. Do practice regular hygiene in the shower to deal with the dick cheese or smegma as it is more properly called (anyone remember Red Dwarf)...

One thing that frustrates me a bit is that after I go, it seems to take some minutes for the muscles that force the piss out, or inhibit it or whatever, to return to their normal posture, or maybe it is something to do with the angle of my cock while I am pissing or something, but a drop of piss always seems to come out later... dunno if it's only me or what... so when my wife would go into all these lectures about how I have to "dab" and so on... I would always think "what a crock of shit".

The dirtier the better, really. Moohahaha

-Ray

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're overthinking it.

If I know I'm having a chance of sex, I'll always make a point to be clean and fresh. After masturbating especially, yes I"ll often shower or just wash. But as far as normal "it gets stale", just relax, maybe give it a tap of water/wipe if you want after you urinate, but that's about it.

ILoveElla

Space Monkey
space monkey
ray_zorse said:
Hehe well I would say women don't care if it tastes like piss
Really?

The difference between eating out, & blow-jobs, is that when eating pussy, you're just licking... you don't swallow at any point in time. However, when the woman is sucking, I guess it's kind of hard for her not to swallow. This whole 'swallow' thing is only associated with woman.

The other thing, is that the first 'suck' for her, will be the one that cleans it, so to speak. And it would kill the romance if you had a spit bucket there for her. For reasons I've strayed upon above, I think blowjobs are more degrading than lick-outs!

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're caught up in a psychological issue with your own sexual beliefs here. Of course, guys swallow. You're going to go down on a girl for 20 minutes, and not swallow many dozens of times?

NEITHER act of oral is degrading, unless one or both parties is intending it to be so, or believing it to be so. Keep yourself clean, and enjoy the bj. Or, if you don't enjoy them, then don't receive them. Some guys (so I hear) legitimately don't enjoy them. I prefer both giving and receiving oral to penetrative sex. Whatever floats your boat.

Warhol

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey I love Ella, I am having this exact same problem of the one urine drop or the stale after.masturbating and my girlfriend is really sensitive so I have to make sure to take a full on shower before blocking, and I was wondering if you found a solution to one drop of urine problem because I don't know how to prevent the staleness. She complains whenever she gives a spontaneous blowing which isn't much anymore because of this problem!! So what worked for you I love Ella?

>