Women who orgasm A LOT

someone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Anyone ever have sex with a woman who orgasms say two dozen times during a single sex session? I have, and it was pretty damned amazing! I didn't think it was possible to cum so many times. I've also had a girl who I could not make cum at all. So, I guess it goes to show that a lot of it has to do with the woman (and what's in her head).

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I made a girl almost pass out from cumming so many times, not sure on the number but talk about a confidence booster ;)

TheGoldenBoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
I love a girl like this because you can just make those orgasms roll right into each other from one to the next rarely with delay at times. In fact one of the girls I am seeing says the she loves how I just give them to her so freely even if I might be over-stimulating her she'd prefer it no other way. Says it turns her own to be over powered and pleased regardless especially since she's controlling in any aspect involving others outside of me. And afterwards her body is so sensitive I can make her moan and twitch beneath me just by slowly raking my hands across her skin with the lightest of touches.

PatriotsRule

Space Monkey
space monkey
My new girl is amazing for me in the sense that she comes so quick and often that its helping me get over my performance anxiety. I feel like a champ in 30 seconds its really helping me feel powerful and confident. Plus its fucking hot making a girl come "a million times" as she put it yesterday lol

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whizzy said:
I made a girl almost pass out from cumming so many times, not sure on the number but talk about a confidence booster ;)

Before we were married I did make my wife pass out. It scared the shit out of me because I didn't know what was going on. She came to in about 30 seconds.

Then there was the opposite girl I dated for 1 1/2 years. She never had an orgasam and told me no guy had made her orgasam. We had sex over 100 times. She enjoyed sex but never orgasamed. It wasn't from lack of trying on my part.

>