Just before sex

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,
I'm just going to say outright that I'm fairly new to this whole thing.

I've got to a stage where I need to work on sex to advance my fundamentals forward, I believe strongly in setting goals for each interaction with someone. Beforehand most interactions goals were to deep dive, improve eye contact ect and so on but now my goal is sex. Which is kind of hard to improve if you've never done it before.

I'm wondering, what do you guys do exactly in a typical lay? It's not so much sex itself I need to learn about, it's the act of first getting your thing out, paving the road ahead and going in. How do you guys do it?

Should I get it out myself during escalating or get her to do that?
What should I do during an escalation before I enter her?

This is kind of weird I guess, but everyone starts somewhere.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Knight,

I can see where this can be a bit tricky for a newcomer who is portraying himself as a sexual man, yet has never had sex! Every sexual encounter can be different, and a lot of it also depends on the girl. However, I think I have a good, general rule to follow:

...assume that EVERY step leading towards sex (including de-clothing yourself, de-clothing her, and inserting your cock) has to be done by you -- unless she decides to help in the passion of the moment!

Women are attracted to men who lead the entire interaction and just seem to "take control." However, women will often get so turned on that they will begin to help you during the process (i.e. begin to unbutton and unzip your jeans as you de-cloth her simultaneously).

So just keep the thought in your head that you need to be doing everything (and don't stop until the deed is done) unless she helps complete some of the steps for you.

This should be a good starting guideline!

EDIT: Good avatar choice. ;)

- Franco

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ah good, that will help things out for me. I had a perfect chance the other night to do my business, but my mind was screaming for a process. After some research I have some down and this cleared things up.

Ha, It's a great movie and actor. ;)

>