orgasm control and rounds

Foreveranonymous

Space Monkey
space monkey
Does anyone have tips on orgasm control and how can i be ready for another round faster?

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In regards to lasting longer:
Change positions frequently.
Always changing the tempo.. fast.. then slow... then fast again.. then really slow while fondling her boobs and kissing her... etc
Take it out completely every now and then, and then put it back in.
It also helps when you take your mind off the sex, and think about something else while you're still humping. Funny but true.

In regards to 2nd round:
This depends on how healthy you are. The healthier you are, the higher your sex drive.
You just have to get fit. Eat healthy food. Train on martial arts ;)

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think that these tips really depends on your own physiology and how your body handles sex. You have to find what works for you. I'll use myself as an example: I typically have no difficulty lasting and staying hard without orgasm, but have a very hard time actually reaching orgasm with a girl. At the end of the day, in my opinion I think the most important thing is your frame of mind and how much you like the girl. In my experience, I have lasted much longer, had greater orgasms, and was ready for another round faster with girls that I've been seeing for a while and LIKE seeing than with just any random hookup, fling, or girl that I wasn't really into.

Orgasm control:
- Recognize your body's response leading up to an orgasm. You can feel the tingling sensation and explosion coming, either right away or soon if you keep doing what you're doing. If you learn to recognize the onset of an orgasm before it happens, you can better control how and when to release it.
- When you feel the orgasm coming, clench your PE (penis) muscle as hard as you can. This should slow down the response, allowing you to last longer, but will probably not stop the orgasm if you keep going. If you do kegels (see last section below) and clench your PE muscle as you are about to come, you can have an orgasm without actually coming and continue having sex. Also, you can brag about being a multiorgasmic male ;-)
- When you feel the orgasm coming, stop what you're doing or change tempo (slow down), and focus on another part of her body like boobs, kissing, squeezing her ass, etc. If you have to take it out, do it and put it back in a couple of times while you give the big guy a breather. Chances are though that after doing this, you'll be close to orgasm again very fast. Changing positions helps if you change to something with less friction/not as tight or deep.
- Take a break for more foreplay and focus on her. This also gives you an opportunity to relax and calm down a little bit.
- If you can stay rock hard while letting your mind drift away from sex and the girl, that's another technique.
- Use a thicker condom.

For another round:
- Have her give you a BJ. Once you get hard, put it in her right away.
- If you know that something turns you on consistently, tell it to her and have her do it.
- Tell her to get on top and grind on your penis/get herself off (but don't put it in)
- If you try to go for another round and can't get it up, take a short break. Depending on the girl, you can either tell her you want to take a break or not. In this situation I sometimes use the opportunity to chat and ask her about the experience, or take a short ten minute nap. By the time foreplay starts again, I usually get hard.

Other things you can do:
- Kegels. While it takes some time to build up the strength of your PE muscle, the benefits are fantastic. I've been doing these a couple of times a week since summer, and I've noticed that my erections are much stronger (even after a round of sex), and stay much harder for a longer time. I can orgasm with more control. I am also ready for round two almost immediately. I highly recommend this.
- Smoke weed. Maybe it is just my body, but I can last forever and stay rock hard afterwards if I smoke before having sex. Bringing this up with a girl is sometimes a fun challenge, though. If the setting is right and we don't have much to do that evening, I usually offer it.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Ozz i've been doing Kegals recently too but should they be done everyday or every other day? The results either way have been astounding vs not doing any

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Whizzy said:
Hey Ozz i've been doing Kegals recently too but should they be done everyday or every other day? The results either way have been astounding vs not doing any

Hey Whizzy, I think that they should be done every other day for about 20-30 minutes. This gives your muscle a break, recovery time, and rest. Glad to hear it's been working out well for you!

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's what I thought but as far as I know I'm the only guy in my circle of friends doing them so glad to hear about it from others

>