What Most Men Don't Know about Sex

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

After about an extensive two more hours of research and wrapping my head around theory and sexual formula over the past three years I've come up with one conclusion to aid guys in bed. Don't be boring!

With foreplay: Light that fire and wait for the fireworks!
1. Don't rush
*really take the time caress her body
2. Massage her skin
*full body lotion messages are excellent for relaxing her
*fingering her pussy through panties
*kiss and suck on her neck
3. Take charge!
*Women love making love to real men!
*Call the shots

During the act: Silence is not golden here!
1. Use your voice
*I've gotten girls and currently my own girlfriend wet with delight
*Tell them what you like about them
*Women feed off of emotions, that's why they like bad boys because of the type of emotions bad boys instill in them.
*Strong emotions = Strong orgasms!
2. Change positions at a pace
*Like any great guitarist, the chord changes at just the right time
*Lead her into a new position, command her to flip over
*Be creative, throw in what works and throw out what doesn't
3. Control your orgasms to last awhile
*I've had girls tell me they loved how considerate I was to give them so many orgasms and them come
*I also learned the secrets to being multi orgasmic as a teenager shortly before losing my virginity (Future post)

Know how to make her orgasm:
1. Warming her up
*Includes both emotionally and physically
*Having a sexy vibe
-Sex should be passionate and not a chore
2. Being determined: Think Spartacus Blood and Sand (sex scenes)
*Your focus should be on her and pleasing her body
*Your moves should be fluid and stiff/rigid
3. Change up the tempo
*Don't be afraid to go hard
*As she comes don't be afraid to continuing stroking her pussy with your penis
(She'll be back within moments, trust me I research and practice this shit! Get at me!)

After You Come??: Transitions after sex
1. You can either cuddle
*Her emotions will be high so hold her right and continue being warm
2. Shower together (My new personal favorite!!)
*Definitely gives you moments to get intimate again and relax your muscles
3. Have her lick the remaining come off your dick

I mix it up from time to time so my girl won't get bored or think it's a routine. I've seen way too many comedy specials about boring sex and I'll be execute samurai style before that shit happens to me.

What You Don't Do!: Deadly Setbacks
1. Thinking she's climaxing when she's not
*Some girls just want it to be over, read Cosmopolitan one time and tell me I'm wrong
2. Not giving her variety
*You can eliminate boredom by making the experience new and refreshing every time
3. Not getting help
*You can either
A) say Dave your full of shit I don't need you, and I'll continue laying up under my girl
or
B) try this stuff out, great athletes, musicians, artists etc... are always looking for crazy people like me to innovate. You've got nothing to lose.

Conclusion:
I don't have to have a PhD in sex to tell you that it's supposed to passionate and that you've got to be sexy. What I will tell you that if you want girls coming back to you for more, you better work on your shit to prove your number one! That means be the real man she's fantasizing about while she's at work or using the vibrator under covers.

Leave comments, likes/dislikes, etc...in the comment section below!

Another time,

Just Dave

Light

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great post Dave.

Another point I like to add, and I can't stress how important this is... Breathing!

When your breathing is syncronised with your partner's during intercourse.... the both of you will feel like you're in heaven.

She won't even know what it is.. but she will feel very deeply in love with you.

This works even when you're not having sex.. even if you're just cuddling with each other.

danielthorne

Rookie
Rookie
...And when it comes to pillow talk afterwords don't be dumb and reveal your innermost secrets...anything you say WILL ultimitley and eventually be used against you...

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Light,

Thanks for stopping by I always enjoy reading your input on things. And yes! I used that recently on my girlfriend guys! Light is dead on with that one.

@Daniel

Right! You must keep up your mysterious vibe while still appearing warm and receptive. Anything my girlfriend asks me I answer it vaguely and then flip it back to her.

Rationalis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dave this is great. This is why many women say they do not enjoy sex, because they do not have a partner who wants to get them off. I've found in my own personal experience that girls go nuts when you graze your hand through their scalp.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not OP but I also became multi-orgasmic. Everything you need is in "the multi-orgasmic man" by mantak chia. It's not even that difficult, just requires a bit of training

This post sums it up if you don't feel like reading the book

>