Situations when you can be completely up-front about sex

Brentwoodbam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are there any situations/types of women/scenarios/venues in which you can go up to a woman and let her know you want sex with her? If so, is it drunken women only?

I think we have all heard of the guy who just goes up to a woman and asks her "want to fuck" or something or another, and she complies.

It's obviously a long-shot and not suggested, but any thoughts?

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Brentwood,

Frat parties. That is about the only place this has worked for me or anyone I know. Or if you know a really huge slut you can just text without knowing her.

Jay

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Brent,

Yes, it is often avoided as the girl loses intrigue because she now knows what she wants.

However, if you're into smoking I've heard great results. Like Jay mentioned in his post about girls being more open when they're high.
*It must just be just you and the girl
*You must move quickly
*Don't hesitate

If you're not a big smoker:
Hot tubs:
*Girls are more relaxed
*They're already half naked
*Girls often go to look for a guy to sleep with

Playing a instrument like guitar on the street or venue: You must be good! or have a decent voice!
*Girls love a talented guy
*They have rock star fantasies
*They'll approach you after the end of your show (tipsiness may apply, you mentioned drunkenness)

These will work but it's way more effort than just using proper framing because problem factors can occur:
1. She knows what you want
2. Boyfriend dilemma, she may want to slow things down because she may have wanted you as a boyfriend
3. Transition points, you must make the transition smooth otherwise she may get weird and want to bail.

Another time,

Just Dave

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just_Dave said:
However, if you're into smoking I've heard great results. Like Jay mentioned in his post about girls being more open when they're high.
*It must just be just you and the girl
*You must move quickly
*Don't hesitate

Ahh you're right I forgot about that one. I wouldn't use the exact words "do you want to fuck?"...I'd just start escalating. Something about getting high with another girl alone just feels like it should inevitably lead to sex, almost every time. Being high brings out baser needs in people, and tends to almost completely erase a lot of social pressure when done with one other girl, or in a small group of good friends.

>