Sex to Music w/ a sex while high side thought

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey y'all

I ran across something I thought was great while fucking yesterday.

The girl I was with is a huge basshead (for those unfamiliar with the term, she smokes a lot of weed and loves some dub step), and looked to me like she was a freak, so I decided to give her a shot. I called her up and instead of a typical date, I used my strategy for smoker girls; I suggested we smoke together. In my experience, smoking can be a very sexual thing when done with just a dude and a girl. There is something about having the mind and worries drifting off and the feeling of closeness and higher understanding that develops between two people when they smoke alone together that is incredibly conducive to sex.

So, we got high as hell, then I started building what I like to call 'stoned sexual tension' which has the potential to be really powerful. It involves shifting the high mood from giggling and silly to suddenly serious and sexy, which I usually do by intense eye contact followed by quick escalation. Throughout the eye contact, I try and project extremely sexual emotions (projecting your emotions on others becomes incredibly easy when all parties involved are high) which usually are picked up almost instantly, making the physical escalation easy. I did this, and she was very receptive, which I expected (she had given me signals a lot before, and even tried to jump my dick while I was gaming another girl one time), and we moved to fucking pretty quickly.

This is where it got interesting for me, because just as we were both worked up as hell and I was about to enter her, she rolled out from under me and turned on some music. It was Blue Foundation Eyes on Fire, the Zedd's Dead remix. She then came back over to me, threw her legs over my shoulders, and we fucked to the song. It was great. I timed my strokes with the beat, and she came twice within the course of the song. I don't know if it was just because I was high and a fan of dubstep (that probably had something to do with it), but the addition of music made the sex that much better.

In conclusion, my interest was greatly piqued by sex with music, I highly recommend trying it, and I want to try it with a number of different songs I like; among them Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin, Infinity by the Xx, and Mr. Projectile Love here, the Bassnectar remix (this one would have to be with another basshead girl).

I'm interested to hear of anyone else's experiences with having sex to music,

Jay

Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Jay!

Dude you are hilarious! I've read some of your posts, and I love your creativity! Saying things like, "Oh we were fucking to the beat of the song." The thing is, what you say is logical, but you throw in that humour and whenever I see you post something I enjoy reading all of the witty things you have to say. Although I can't really relate to this from a personal standpoint, I see where you're coming from and I can dig it bro!

Cheers man, keep it up!
Garrett

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Garrett,

Thanks man, it's always good to hear when someone appreciates your sense of humor, and I'm glad it makes my posts more entertaining haha. I never like to take myself too seriously, because I feel like it leads to arrogance.

Jay

Nick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hahah this is great.

Yea Jay, I'm totally into this kind of stuff. I love having sex to music, mostly to rap because its so dirty ;) I also enjoy some house music/techno because it has a very sexual feel to me and its easy to follow the beat.

I'm a huge metal fan, I really want to have sex to some metal/hardcore music but I have yet to meet that kind of girl.

I posted a similar topic in General a few weeks ago, check it out.

-Nick

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nick,

Haha I never saw that post, good stuff man. All the music mentioned on there seemed great to me for having sex, though I still prefer sexual house/dubstep over anything else personally.

If you can find a metal girl that will be willing to fuck to metal music, more power to you man, that has the potential to be some really crazy intense sex...

Jay

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey jay,

I enjoy bumping The Weeknd "House of Balloons" or "Echoes in Silence" when we and my girlfriend get it on. Excellent read my man, can't wait to read more from you.

Dave

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dave,

Both great songs, Echoes of Silence especially has that sensual vibe for more passionate lovemaking; ill have to try that one sometime very soon. I had never heard of the weeknd either, they now have a place of their own dedicated to sex music on my ipod...

Jay

Rationalis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Jay said:
Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin, Infinity by the Xx

Both good songs.

I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Don't Forget Me" and "Blood Sugar Sex Magik".

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Another song I used the other day that worked is Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar n Drake.

Usually not a huge fan of R&B style rap, it feels to contrived to me, but this one has a nice vibe to it. Also a pretty great grinding song when it comes on in the club.

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey y'all,

Felt I would share this here since it very much applies...

8tracks.com/anna_k/songs-to-have-sex-to/

I don't agree with a few of them, but everyone has their own taste.

Also, I would recommend Zedd's Remix of Paradise Circus Massive Attack over the original if you are looking for a more intense mood; the original is more for soft lovemaking.

Jay

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I always have music on when I have sex. To me it seems there's something missing without it.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I do this as well.

It's especially good for beginners like me because it lets you to learn rhythm, without having to logically think about it.

So, instead of calculating the speed of thrusts in your head (one-two, one-two, must not mess up the rhythm!), which is kind of a mood breaker for me, you just go with the flow and give her amazing orgasm(s) :) Also, bonus points for more sensuality^^

>