Car Sex

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

For anyone who met a girl and was just in a bit of a jam and needed to close the deal but had nowhere to go.

Primer: Car sex is one of my all time favorite places to have sex with a girl. It's also one of the most rewarding.

*You don't have to worry about losing the sexual tension and passion you would normally lose during transition periods.
*You can drive off giving you distance from noisy/creepy people
*Girls are more adventurous when having sex in strange places

Making room in the car: You wanna have space and be somewhat flexible as a guy
*Lower your front seats all the way back
*Push your front seats all the way up (backseat love)
*Make love on the backseat

Helpful items: I keep these stashed in my trunk (car) ;)
*Pillow
*Blanket
*Condoms

Road Hazards: You want to really set the mood for a easy ride
*Don't whip out a condom right away, prime her for sex don't make it feel rushed
*No room, girls don't want to do it if they feel cramp
*Other girls lingerie, if you do keep souvenirs from other girls keep them out of eye view

Positions: Road tested
*Cowgirl/Reverse
*Missionary
*Snake Twist (Something I came up with see sex techniques)

Anyway share your comments critiques, you likes/dislikes about car sex in the comment section below!

Take care,

Just Dave

Altimeter

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guess I'm too passionate about my car. Like my mount or something so I've never had sex in it and probably won't.

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't think mine's big enough to have sex in comfortably. It's a 2-door coupe and the back seats are pretty tiny. But at least leather upholstery wipes clean!

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Good shit Dave

Just_Dave said:
*Girls are more adventurous when having sex in strange places

True shit. Hit up a girl last week that I had had sex with a month before that in desperation. This girl was not my first choice because the last time I had fucked her she was very stiff and awkward and gave shitty head, but my go-tos were all busy/out of town/asleep (this was late night on a Wednesday). She picked up, which I knew she would, got dressed, and met me at a bar, where rebuilt some sexual tension, amping it up enough that we ended up fucking down an alley beside the bar.

Long story short, this time, she was a fucking animal. She was a freak (still shitty at sucking dick but God bless her there was improvement) and it was a huge turn on. I believe it had a lot to do with the venue.

Altimeter said:
Guess I'm too passionate about my car. Like my mount or something so I've never had sex in it and probably won't.
Dude how can you be passionate about your car without getting passionate in it? An sexually unchristened car is an unhappy car ;)

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Jay,
Much appreciated, it's definitely a fun experience.

@All
Eh, it's not for everyone. My car is decent and it's got plenty of room, but to each their own.

@Life,
Thanks for bringing that up, space is definitely a huge negative factor. There's no need and trying it if you don't have the space. Four play though can still be considered as warming up for bed prep.

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Car sex is also a bit tricky where I live because of the whole 'dogging' phenomenon....

Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so.[1] There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.[2]
Dogging started in the later part of the 20th century, in the UK, with locations mainly being public car parks and lay-bys (usually on quiet country roads) with activity normally taking place after dark. Doggers would usually leave their interior lights on in their cars so that other doggers would know that they too were doggers. Some would flash their headlights at other cars or flick the interior light on-and-off briefly. These are the most common signs to show that one is a dogger, and are also the signs used by gay men who use lay-bys as cruising grounds for sexual activity. Many dogging locations are used by both straight doggers and gay men.

It's really popular in this part of the country for some reason. Sometimes you pull into a car park in a secluded natural beauty spot/overlook that would be an ideal, quiet place for some car sex, and guys start hanging around to watch within minutes :-\

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Life,

I can clearly see why car sex would be hard on your part.

A Life Loquacious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
LOL it has actually happened to me! The second time some teenagers drove in with all the windows wound down blasting hardcore gabber, doing laps of the car park and beeping the horn. People are kinda odd where I live, haha

I think I'm gonna go with the window tints to combat this in future!

>