Erogenous Zones - Turning Her On!

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup fellas, I'm going to be breaking down things I've done with women that I know work. For starters let's talk about what an erogenous zone is, it's basically an area of the body that houses a large number of nerves, and stimulation causes sexual feelings/ sensation of being horny. I'm familiar with quite a lot of them, so let's get started.

1) Buccal Nerve - The buccal nerve is a facial nerve that borders the lips, and when lightly touched or stroked gives your lips a slight tingling sensation. When paired with making-out, if you lightly lick or trace your tongue around the lips of your partner, you'll send thoughts to her of having your tongue in her pussy. This is a catalyst to sexual escalation, and helps to make it happen a bit faster.

2) Earlobe - For most people this is a given, but if you're not already licking, biting, or nibbling on a girls earlobe, then start doing so. The earlobe is a band of nerves, and is an erogenous zone for many people. When you stimulate the nerves in the earlobe, it induces sexual thoughts and fantasies. Same thing with a girls neck ;)

3) Suprasternal notch - This is easily distinguishable on everyone, and is heavily under-valued as a way to induce sexual escalation. The suprasternal notch is the V-shaped dip in your neck, at the point where your chest meets your neck. This notch is also an erogenous zone, and light touching, or light licking/kissing induces feelings of sensuality and sexuality =P

4) Behind the Knees - Believe it or not, the crease on the back of the leg where your knee bone is houses a large number of nerves, and stimulation through sucking, kissing, and biting does.... you guessed it... causes sensual feelings.

5) The nape of the neck - When I first kissed a girl, it was my natural tendency to lightly grip the nape of the neck (behind the neck), and I only found out recently what it really does. It's highly sensitive to touch. Think about it, why is it so unnerving when someone is breathing over your shoulder, it's because of the nape of the neck. It's the first protective layer that covers the base where the spinal cord meets the brain, and it houses the cerebellum. Take two pins and place them side by side in your hand and poke your index finger, your finger will feel it as a single spot being poked, your neck is so sensitive to touch that it will feel both pinhead points. Now imagine sensually biting, kissing, or nibbling on that area ;)

6) The wrist - Yeah, I said it, the wrist! At the base of the web of your thumb, where your palm meets your wrist, take your fingertips and lightly brush that area, you should feel a slight tingle, and this is perhaps the most under-used erogenous zone. Kiss, or nibble the inner wrist to... you know the deal by now...

7) The inner thigh - Almost forgot about this one! This is my personal favorite, and I use it quite a lot to build up sexual tension before eating a girl out. When you split a girls legs open, she expects you to give her head right away, but not so fast! There's absolutely no reason to speed up your sexual act and go straight in to penetration ( <-- directed at Tool, no reason to go straight to penetration). Before giving a girl good head, before eating her out, and flicking her clit with your tongue, make her anticipate it, make her wait for it. Bite, lick, nibble, and kiss her inner thigh. Then lick around her pussy lips, back to the inner thigh, and work your way towards the clit by tracing the length of her thigh with your tongue =P

These are the lesser known erogenous zones, with the majority known being: the clit/pussy, nipples/breasts, and the lips...

Try out the 6 I mentioned and see if you can spice up your sexual escalation, and sexual experiences.

Happy hunting fellas,

-Richard

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
These are all key areas that women loved touched, kissed etc. Thanks for the post as I had never actually known the names for these areas before!

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There's absolutely no reason to speed up your sexual act and go straight in to penetration ( <-- directed at Tool, no reason to go straight to penetration). Before giving a girl good head, before eating her out, and flicking her clit with your tongue, make her anticipate it, make her wait for it.
HEY!!!! little to no foreplay makes Tool a happy man. Its called astro glide ;)

You can do forplay during the refractory period lol

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
T Vaunswa said:

LOL! +1.

Foreplay's still valuable to know... for those rare occasions when she isn't dripping for you already anyway.

But c'mon, let's be honest - how often does THAT happen? ;)

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
All kidding aside, very solid post, Richard - you don't have to do a lot of foreplay - just a good knowledge of these zones as mentioned in the post here and how to activate them can get a girl very randy in a very short amount of time.

Another one I'd mention is the buttocks, between the cheeks, close to the anus - this one's very titillating to most women, especially if you're running back and forth there gently with a finger - she wonders where that finger is going (usually better to keep this one just to teasing it, rather than actually plunging your finger in, unless you're going for anal or you're giving her some added stimulation with a thumb or finger during sex from behind).

Chase

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LOL! +1.

Foreplay's still valuable to know... for those rare occasions when she isn't dripping for you already anyway.

Chase
This is true Chase lol. This is True ;)

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:
T Vaunswa said:

LOL! +1.

Chase

Would this apply more to relationships or girls you just met? I've found that the first couple of times a girl doesn't need foreplay, but after a certain number of times together they begin to ask for it

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Would this apply more to relationships or girls you just met? I've found that the first couple of times a girl doesn't need foreplay, but after a certain number of times together they begin to ask for it

Do it towards girls you just met, and they will be coming back for more, unless you dont want them to. You have to tease a bit no matter what generally

>