My opinion. Best music to have sex to

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Holy shit. How in the world do you keep a rhythm going with that genre? Might give it a try, just wondering how in the world the girl would react to those songs. What's the thought process behind playing the songs, or do you just like them?

Like the thread idea. Here's a few of my favorites that women have responded well to:

Distance - Delight
Burial - Truant

Also use a SoundCloud quite often to find new beats. I usually go with something that has a nice underlying beat that is easy to follow, then adds in a few words or vocalizations in there to give it a "human" feel, without actual words to follow in there. Interested in what other people use.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Holy shit. How in the world do you keep a rhythm going with that genre? Might give it a try, just wondering how in the world the girl would react to those songs. What's the thought process behind playing the songs, or do you just like them?
Love this Genre. haha I keep the rhythm in my head. What I love about having sex to this music is the SHEAR RAW INTENSITY!! YOU GIVE HER THE ROUGHEST AND HARDEST SEX SHE HAS EVER HAD!!!

What ive noticed is that when you are giving rough sex this music amplifies everything about the rough sex you are giving her.

And when the woman is on top and this stuff is playing...PREPARE FOR HER TO GO H.A.M HARD AS A MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

My Gf has never liked this genre, but she loves it when I have sex with her and this stuff is playing. (now she likes this music and even listens to it sometimes ;) )

I have even suggested my friends put this on their ipod and try it during sex as well. And they loved it. Give it a shot ;)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'll have to try that genre.

I always enjoyed listening to stuff that was appropriately energetic, heart-stopping, even a little dark and disturbing. Stuff that really gets your senses heightened and your adrenaline going.

This is my absolute favorite: Lux Aeterna (Requiem For A Dream Soundtrack)

Always liked Pink Floyd as well.

NJ

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

husky

Rookie
Rookie
Sorry i'm late to the party :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GBw2897sOM Nickleback - Animals

Not a great fan, but i sent this to a couple of girls and i've only had positive responses so far :)

Not sure if suited for the act itself, but it's good music to frame in my oppinion.

Will try it as soon as possible tho.

Cheers,
Vlad

>