Tips for getting her off without sex

Doncorleone

Space Monkey
space monkey
There's a girl that I've seen a few times. We have feelings for each other but we're new so she's hesitant to have sex. The other night we were in my bed and she was making out with me and took of my shirt and I took off her shirt and bra and we kissed some more, and she was feeling me up but when I went for her shorts she stopped me and said she wanted to wait. I can respect that but I guess my question is what are some ideas to keep it entertaining and hot if I can't finger her or anything like that? Also any ideas for things that I could do that might turn her on enough to make feel comfortable to have sex?

In the past, all the girls I have been with have literally taken my and their pants off first and it was 0-100, so this girl's approach is new to me.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, you can whip your dick out. Or tell her how badly you want her and that you're dying to taste her. Start talking dirty to her in a calibrated way. Seduce her mind. Whisper in her ear exactly how what you're going to do, like a romance novel. Whisper all of that into her ear, talking about how she smells, the bulge in your pants, tell her to notice how when you touch her with her hands she feels a rush of excitement, and then play on the fantasy of the two of you fucking.

This is a short answer as I'm not going to write out a whole script for you. :) But that's the general idea.

OldGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The first time I got a woman off, it was by rubbing her between her legs through her jeans. (No where private enough for more.)

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, you can whip your dick out. Or tell her how badly you want her and that you're dying to taste her. Start talking dirty to her in a calibrated way. Seduce her mind. Whisper in her ear exactly how what you're going to do, like a romance novel. Whisper all of that into her ear, talking about how she smells, the bulge in your pants, tell her to notice how when you touch her with her hands she feels a rush of excitement, and then play on the fantasy of the two of you fucking.

This is a short answer as I'm not going to write out a whole script for you. :) But that's the general idea.
She only ever gets to see my huge-y if I have fingered her or undressed her completely.Nothing feels needier than one whipping out his dick before u have done such.Same goes for undressing yourself...you wanna do it in a slow way as if u are seducing her kinda teasing her..I'm all for passion and losing ourselves but I don't see if this does it for me unless I'm taking It out of context.I would advocate her feeling my schlong through my pants or in if it's to make her horny rather than whipping It out.Again goes against LLE if u fail to close things out.

Dying to taste her... lol.I am passionate enough to make it natural.i hate convincing her I hate making it logical.Not knocking you here but I have seen men telling bitches give it to me as if you were negotiating as if the seduction was a transaction.I'd rather lose her than make my seduction a transaction or a "deal".I'm all for immmersive-ness.Let her pick up on ur passion.Imagine the moment as a world with no words.You only communicate through non-verbals through passion.

That's what has worked for me...Do you or do me?Up to you...

I wanna be the driver...I wanna be the prize ...in the most effortless ways

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There's a girl that I've seen a few times. We have feelings for each other but we're new so she's hesitant to have sex. The other night we were in my bed and she was making out with me and took of my shirt and I took off her shirt and bra and we kissed some more, and she was feeling me up but when I went for her shorts she stopped me and said she wanted to wait. I can respect that but I guess my question is what are some ideas to keep it entertaining and hot if I can't finger her or anything like that? Also any ideas for things that I could do that might turn her on enough to make feel comfortable to have sex?

In the past, all the girls I have been with have literally taken my and their pants off first and it was 0-100, so this girl's approach is new to me.
If you both have feelings for each other,why would she want to wait?I'm seeing an answer to my question but I see more to it.If you have feelings for each other,if two people like each other there's no need to wait.

Keep making out while your hands run over her when u reach erogenous zones hold on for some second then move back to non-erogenous zones."He is now touching my coochie,oops I have to stop him.Wait,he moved his hand to my knee,side,arm or any other non erogenous zones.Up your passion.Do it as if you'll do it forever but don't overgame.

~ChadTyrone

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you both have feelings for each other,why would she want to wait?I'm seeing an answer to my question but I see more to it.If you have feelings for each other,if two people like each other there's no need to wait.

Keep making out while your hands run over her when u reach erogenous zones hold on for some second then move back to non-erogenous zones."He is now touching my coochie,oops I have to stop him.Wait,he moved his hand to my knee,side,arm or any other non erogenous zones.Up your passion.Do it as if you'll do it forever but don't overgame.

~ChadTyrone

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
..."He's now touching my coochie..."is the thought you should be aiming for in her head

Terms

Space Monkey
space monkey
It was called PYCO back in the day. Pull your cock out.

It works. Not sure I'd think of your dick as a prize that you hold back until she passes a sexual compliance test like letting you finger her or something. Its a tool in the escalation toolkit that can move things along faster. A lot of girls, once the cock is out, can't help themselves, and will start playing with it and sucking it and wanting it inside them.

Obviously its a move for a scenario like the OP where its on but there's resistance. Don't just go around whipping your dick out.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It was called PYCO back in the day. Pull your cock out.

It works. Not sure I'd think of your dick as a prize that you hold back until she passes a sexual compliance test like letting you finger her or something. Its a tool in the escalation toolkit that can move things along faster. A lot of girls, once the cock is out, can't help themselves, and will start playing with it and sucking it and wanting it inside them.

Obviously its a move for a scenario like the OP where its on but there's resistance. Don't just go around whipping your dick out.
I mean I am more of mutuality.She gets to touch my dick if I get to touch her coochie . Yeah I know it gets them more horny when they touch it.Glad you shed some light a reason I asked if I was taking things out of context above.Some guys just whip their dicks before they even touched the girl nothing screams creepy and neediness.

I am all for having myself undressed once she can't wait no longer.i wanna keep teasing her till she can't help it.That's just me.She only gets it later on...

>