Girls Wanting You To Finish Inside Them

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey dudes. One of the girls I'm seeing will beg me to cum inside her while we're fucking. She has an IUD so if I were to, I'm not particularly worried, but I don't plan on doing that any time soon. Just too reckless.

From a guy's perspective, on a purely hedonistic note it does feel great to finish inside of a girl. It's quite lovely (just really stupid if you're not trying to grow little people).

If a girl's not trying to get pregnant, why would she ask you to finish inside of her?

Does it feel better for them too? Or is this something along the lines of her trying to be a better lover and give you maximum pleasure from sex with her?

I also remember reading somewhere that there's an evolutionary psychological drive to act congruently with procreation, and that it forms a closer bond between the two lovers - but those claims become a little dicey with the variables.

Hue

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One female friend of mine told me it feels incredible for them as well.

Though my paranoid mind would probably prevent me from having any fun with that... Too young for kids!

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Was that one of Chase articles that you read about unprotected might make you closer with the person you're sleeping with?

I have had one woman want me to cum inside her, she really liked me. I didn't do it though. I'm not sure if she had IUD or anything. I've had 2 other women that I've slept with raw and they did not want me to cum inside them. Looking back I'm not sure how much they liked me. Seemed less than the woman above.

I've cum inside with a condom but not without. Just remembered.... I think one woman said she can still feel it when a guy cums inside even with a condom on? But I haven't asked every woman that just a vague memory from one woman I had seen at some point. But then others I've "taken a break" and maybe they thought I'd finished when I hadn't, so maybe they can't tell with a condom on? Again this from ages ago so memories might be foggy lol.

But to your question, maybe it feels even better without a condom for them? Or maybe they do want pregnancy?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the insights gents! I'm thinking it's a combination of things, but good to know that it's not just her saying girls enjoy it too. Probably will still refrain though - family has strong swimmers.

Zac,
"It feels right?"

LOLX
"Never trust a hoe" - [Every Rapper Ever]

Big Daddy Kane,
One female friend of mine told me it feels incredible for them as well.
I mean, I guess this makes sense. Your finale is you at your hardest, and probably hammering your hardest. Like the sensation of your dick, power level over 9000 (lol) is probably great for them. Plus your mini-me's would technically be lubricant (I guess).

Though my paranoid mind would probably prevent me from having any fun with that... Too young for kids!
Too many times have I lost sleep over the thought I'm gonna be a dad soon lol. Right there with you man. Recently I've been doing what I can to not worry about what I can control, and act proactively to what I can.

I'll still do it raw if I know or am confident she has a solid form of birth control. I don't even mess with girls on the pill, just in case they fuck up and forget to take it one day or might be lazy about it.

Rain,
Was that one of Chase articles that you read about unprotected might make you closer with the person you're sleeping with?
It might have been on a different forum somewhere.. but I'm pretty sure they cited a scientific study suggesting that. Soft science, more than likely. I'll do some digging just out of interest. I would find it unlikely that your average girl is aware of the phenomena, if that is the case though.

I have had one woman want me to cum inside her, she really liked me.
Birth control or not there has to be some level of trust if it's not about getting pregnant. Unprotected sex doesn't always lead to STD's spreading (as I've learned first hand), but you can almost guarantee misery loving company through full on, splooging inside of her sex. To take that kind of risk willy nilly you have to be a little crazy.

Or maybe they do want pregnancy?
These things do happen...

Hue

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think we all missing one fundamental thing.

No sane girl thinks about getting pregnant. That's just an effect that no one thinks of at conscious level. Just as all of us think that we are superman until someone takes a glock 18 and shoot us.

We all based from causality. Just a homework i would suggest. Try to be aware the moment you get pissed off or annoyed or when you pay less attention to the people you love, when you on to something or when you just go about your day in life.

Are you guys pissed off because Zac is talking about things that is "not in accordance" with the topic, or what you are currently thinking....? :)

Zac

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hue,

If a girl's not trying to get pregnant, why would she ask you to finish inside of her?

Does it feel better for them too? Or is this something along the lines of her trying to be a better lover and give you maximum pleasure from sex with her?

It's definitely way more intimate and passionate to finish inside a girl. Guys only think about it from the logical perspective (i.e. "oh, she must be wanting to get pregnant -- avoid that!"). But both psychologically and biologically speaking, it's extremely desirable to a woman to have a man that she's lusting over cum directly inside of her and inject her with his "seed."

If you're absolutely sure she has an IUD (and you know she's clean), then I'd say go for it. Make sure to even throw in some dirty talk with it: "I'm going to blow my enormous load deep inside your wet fucking pussy, baby."

It'll make her evening. ;)

- Franco

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Every girl that I give powerful orgasms to wants my cum inside her. I don't blame them either;)

As far as actually doing it, yes there is no feeling like it, and it is a mutual feeling. It's kinda a snowball effect- she gets super turned on by you cumming in her, has harder orgasms, and then wants even more of your cum.

Your cum has many effects- psychological, physiological, and of course there's the conception potential. There's this subconscious/conscious attainability feeling of "part of him is cool with having a baby with me". Cum also acts like an anti-depressant for women.

I have grown more cavalier about it. You can mitigate the risk by relying on birth control/tracking ovulation... of course make the wrong judgement call and you're screwed. Not recommended. Definitely one of those "do as I say, not as I do" scenarios haha

Dr. Manhattan

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you kill her after, she can't get pregnant right?

There's some dark humor for you. Sorry if it made you squeal ;)

Anyway, I grew up cumming in every girl. I'm blessed to not have STD's (been with a lot of ladies).

If I'm seeing a girl and she sees me as a walking-cock then I look them dead in their soul and I tell them,
"If I cum inside of you and you get pregnant, I don't want to know what you do with it/about it and I'm not raising it... are you SURE?"
Some of you might think that's harsh, oh well...

Everything about sex, even knocking a girl up is exciting... It feels exactly how it should... good!

You seduce her, feel her juicy wet pussy as you dip your cock in... just the head at first...you pull it out... dip it back in... look at her smiling at you as she bites her nail waiting for her to feel your thick cock... then you slap her, grab her by the throat, and start shagging her senseless... you cum in her... she smiles at you... you smile back... you lay on her... she get's pregnant... you have a mini-you... you're still shagging her... you bond and love your girl and your kid...

So what's the problem? Well, knocking up girls when you're seeing a lot of them isn't a good idea. Logical reasoning stopping what should naturally be, 13-year-olds fucking rabidly and knocking each other up.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco said:
psychologically and biologically speaking, it's extremely desirable to a woman to have a man that she's lusting over cum directly inside of her and inject her with his "seed."

^ This is it... girls LOVE when a guy they like cums in them. Assuming she sees him as a strong man, it seeds the idea of having his baby/genes in her mind, which is her biological goal.

Linguinator

Space Monkey
space monkey
Most men do not understand just exactly how EROTIC women's minds are. I mean, fuck -- Ross Jeffries and David Shade and David DeAngelo need to have seminars on just how DIRTY AND EROTIC women's minds are. And they need to have women guest-speaking and explaining all of the erotic thoughts that go through a woman's mind at different points in sex.

Think about this: every woman could have the inanimate equivalent of a man's cock inside her ANY TIME SHE WANTS, 24/7. It's called a "vibrator." Or a "dildo." She has the choice of a gazillion different products that could give her pleasure anytime she wants, and that inanimate "male equivalent" will never let her down, never hurt her feelings, never fail to perform, never say the wrong thing to her friends, etc.

And yet, instead of buying Mr. Perfect Dildo, women prefer to find a real live MAN and have sex with him -- and risk all of the problems that we men bring to relationships and sex.

Why is this ? ? ?

Because there is no EROTICISM in her sticking a dildo in herself, while there is incredible EROTICISM in having a real, live man stick his cock in her and dominate her and make her feel feminine and cum insider her. Most women want regular, vaginal intercourse with a man because they are naturally wired to feel incredible eroticism when a man they admire/are attracted to takes his REAL COCK and invades the most intimate part of her body. It's the ying and yang difference that is such a turn-on for her. A real, live man with masculine qualities ACTIVATES her femininity and makes her FEEL feminine. And women LOVE to feel feminine. The more masculine he is during an interaction, the more it activates her femininity and therefore VALIDATES her femininity -- and the more it turns her on.

Neither a dildo nor a vibrator can do any of this.

It's all instinct. A woman's mind is hard-wired to want the cock of a man that that she's attracted to to be inside of her. And she wants the full sexual experience, including all of the natural male function and biological processes. This includes ejaculation inside of her. And the more she is attracted to him, the more erotic and satisfying his ejaculation inside of her is to her. Because women have erotic minds and erotic desires. Said colloquially, women are dirty-minded. And they need that dirty desire to be satisfied.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
To add,

Historical analogies, she needs to feel that she has completed the journey of the Yellow Brick Road. :)

z@c+

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco is on point here. Feels amazing to them on many levels.

I did this too often probably, never had a problem with it.

Just screen (very) well.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you know 100.00% she has an IUD [like you can feel it] or proof of Norplant, et al, and you know she doesn't want kids [as far as you can tell, see point 1 above] then I feel it's okay.

plus condoms break anyway there's always potential for error. If you're really nervous she can take plan B after [I mean even if no problems occur just to be doubly safe]

I would say both guys and girls think it feels amazing. My current #3 girl is an engineering major and has IUD and will ask/beg me to come inside her sometimes. Last time I came so hard I practically blacked out, I'm not made of stone...

>