Thin line between really hot sex and bullying her?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I wanted to share this to see just how fucked up in the head I have become in recent months but looking back at some of my most recent hookups, it has made me realize that some form of domination in sex (on either side really) is what leads to arousal for me. Not talking BDSM stuff, I mean like subtle domination by leading her or being pushy.

The last girl I slept with, I put my hand over her pussy when she had panties on but she slapped it away, I put it there again and kissed her neck while trying to wrestling with her, she was aroused and into it.

Even when having sex I playfully wrestle with a lot of my hookups and they seem to love when I throw them around, at some point they give up and are begging to fuck.

The group most guilty of this? Former female athletes or girls that played sports growing up.

I notice if they did that sort of thing, they get off on trying to either bully or be bullied.

This is stuff I used to feel scared about but I am finding all of the girls I get with love when I am on top, have them pinned down and am kissing them and starting the pounding. Then the talk works on some too, especially one girl who I kept telling "ride it girl ride it!" as she rode my dick.

Then there was another girl I had as a fuck buddy who I cornered against the wall, kept smacking her ass and grabbing her then saying "push me off, lets see what you got". She seemed kind of hostile at first but then at some point grabbed my cock while putting her head against my body, we made out before I carried her to the bed and fucked the daylights out of her.

They also like it when they crawl away and I just grab the leg and pull them right close to me.

But I find that girls love being picked up, thrown around, dominated in a physical way and then that leads to some hot sex.

Is there a thin line between hot sex and bullying her?

bra

Rookie
Rookie
Yes there is a thin line between bullying and hot sex.

Its fun until you are accidentally hurt or not in a mood to be tossed around.

None the less if you are dominant then you should have courtesy to be submissive to.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
bra said:
Yes there is a thin line between bullying and hot sex.

Its fun until you are accidentally hurt or not in a mood to be tossed around.

None the less if you are dominant then you should have courtesy to be submissive to.

What are you saying again?

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Read the sex god method by Daniel Rose, my friend. There's a quick summary for you.

There's definitely a thin line, so you need to be careful... that being said, most girls do like being dominated in bed. It's just about how much.

This is where social calibration comes in. You need to be very aware and alert of what she's feeling, and if you have any doubts, it's better just to ask tbh.

>