I never really masturbated the right way

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This has been something that I've been meaning to post a thread about for some time now. Firstly, I didn't ejaculate until I had my first wet dream when I was just shy of 17 years old. It took me a long time to figure out my own way of masturbating. The standard way with the hand just didn't work... I'd be horny as hell, but it just wasn't enough.

I didn't masturbate properly until I was about 22 years of age. One morning when thinking about a girl, I lay on my side in bed, and put some blanket between my legs. I'd my pants off, and as I trusted the blanket my penis rubbed against the inside of the lower leg. This felt fantastic, and I was pretty sure that this set-up had what it took to get me to cum. Finally, after years of seeing scantily dressed women in magazine and TV, I was able to find a while to release those urges.

I think my preferring of this way has something to do with the shear thought that I'm actually humping something. After using this method for a while, I also realised that I actually preferred to wait for my penis to go semi-soft before trying to ejaculate. I think that when I was fully erect that the head of the penis moves too far down my leg to make good contact.

Does this sound unusual to anyone? Why is it that the standard way of rubbing the penis head with the hand, doesn't seem to work for me? It's like I have the male equivalent of the female orgasm problems that we hear about so often. You know the way we hear of women who can only cum in certain positions, or women who can't get off from their g-spot, can only do so from their clit, and vis versa.

I'm concerned about this now, as the one time I had sex I wasn't able to cum. Seeing as I was so eager to, I took of the condom even though she was a complete stranger. Is there any way I can acquire the taste for a new wanking style? Maybe I should buy an inflatable doll! Maybe I should try wanking with the condom on more often.

The other thing that might be able to get me off, would be if I lay on my belly with my cock rubbing against my stomach. This at least would some what similar to the missionary position. Maybe some time when I have the time, and when I'm really horny, I might try it.

>