Experiences Using a Technique From "The Sex God Method" by Dan Rose

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Alright, so if anyone hasn't read the book I'd say it's a great investment. Some places has it for a few hundred bucks. If you're newer, then it might be worth that. However, after some searching I managed to find it somewhere for like 15 bucks or something. Most definitely worth that, plus more.

I got it sometime last year and have already implemented some of the stuff into my own sexual repertoire over time. But I decided to look over it again, for this technique that I'll talk about.

Backstory First:
Been seeing this girl since last August. Sex has been pretty great, but due to life's stresses I lost myself a little bit and got a little needy. Not much, but long story short; recovered just fine.

It's an open relationship, but I'm her primary and she's my primary.

I wanted to make sure that she wasn't going through the motions of having me as primary, I wanted her to truly feel it. That's where this technique comes in. And it did wonders.

Actual Technique:
Alright, so what ya do is this: find something for the two of you to do. In the book he takes her to a restaurant. For me, I took both of us dancing.

Before the event, start escalating. Get her warmed up and into the sex. You can start actually having sex if you want (I personally feel it would be better this way, but I've only done this once so can't say for sure), but absolutely DO NOT let her cum. Then 'remember' that you're late for something. Tell her to get dressed and head out. Continue to tease her, even finger her to keep her turned on. Sex eyes for days. Don't ever let her cum. Finish whatever it is that you two do, then come back and fuck.

Profit.

Story:
Alright, so she wanted to meet me at a mall near her house. On my way I text her that I've got a new sexual surprise for her, something that she's never experienced before. I already know that she trusts me, but I wanted to make sure that, that frame of trusting me 100% to give her something is as blatant and obvious as possible. That way she will be able to completely let go when the moment does come (great sex is my fault is also another frame). So I even told her that this would fail unless she trusted me 100% and ended the text with asking her if she trusted me enough for me to give her this experience.

I also worded it in this way because I am giving her something, which also comes back to "I am the prize mentality".

Met her at the mall. I knew we wouldn't have tons of time for after the mall and before the event, so I decided to mess with her a bit more. I told her that we might not be able to make it in time for this super awesome sex I'm about to give her, that she might have to wait to get the best orgasm in her life. Just teasing her that she might not get it until the next time that I see her.

At the mall she tries on bathing suits, and I flirt with one of the workers. Also get her to go fetch my girl some more suits to try on. Basically just making myself look good in front of her, and having fun at the same time.

Talked to a huge black guy at another store, he was cool. Just being social and still trying to make myself look valuable.

She buys me food, asks to hold my hand in the store. All is well.

Heading back to her place. And now I've kinda told her that we won't have enough time now for this magical event that's about to start, she spent too much time at the mall. So now it's also surprise even though I've told her about it, just having fun with her.

Started to escalate into it all and I started going into dirty talk, about how she belongs to me and that her body belongs to me for my pleasure (we've done this a lot and I highly recommend it). Nothing new so far.

I bring her close to orgasm a few times with my tongue but I don't let her finish. Still, nothing too new. It's something I'll pull out every once in a while.

Now she's starting to get into it more and more. I amp up the dirty talk as I enter her and slowly start working on her. All the while, still confirming with her the frame that she gets off on pleasing me.

After a minute or two of slow thrusting and dirty talk I go into it. I tell her that what pleases me most is seeing and hear her desire and ache for me. That seeing her get off on me using her for my pleasure is an erotic high for me.

Then, because I wanted absolutely no mistake in the frame, I asked her if that's what she truly loved. She said yes and I told her to say it for more emphasis. Which is another thing I recommend. When you ask her about something, like her existing to please you or whatever most women will just say 'yes'. So that gives you an opportunity to take it further and have her say it. Love doing it.

Her: "My pussy is yours to use and I love pleasing you"

Excellent.

Then I told her that I wanted to keep that desire of hers burning a little while longer. I told her to get dressed because we were going to be late for dance.

An immediate "noooooooo!" as I pulled out of her.

And some cute little grumbling.

Told her that she would both love and hate it.

We go dancing, and on the way there I make sure to finger her close to orgasm and stop whenever she gets close.

All the way there I've never seen a woman be so cuddly with me before. She glomped onto my arm, would just randomly start kissing my neck and otherwise barely moved her head away from my shoulder. And this wasn't a sleepy cuddle, this was an active hanging onto me cuddle. I'm a romantic, I loved it.

We danced, we had fun. I'm social and in my element. Dance with her a lot and continue a little bit of dirty talk, nothing too scandalous. Just playfully asking her how much she would rather be somewhere else right now, stuff like that.

Made sure to deliver strong eye contact a lot.

After a few hours I told her that I was ready to leave

Her: "OKAY!"

We leave and I play with her some more in the car.

Get back to her place and we immediately get into it. Within about 30 seconds she came the first time. Her second was the powerful one which came about a minute later.

And that's basically it! I would recommend not trying this on any girl that you're not serious about, and likewise I would recommend that you establish some different kinds of bedroom frames. Some of my favorites are telling her that she's my personal slut, and that her body belongs to me. But other stuff works too, so long as it's theme is one of her getting off on pleasing you.

Once the frame is established you'll need some basic emotional rapport and previous great sex with her. Otherwise she might jump straight into auto-rejection. The emotional buildup you build will help buffer this.

Dan talks about how you shouldn't do this but maybe once a year, two at the most. And I can see why. There was definitely some emotional fatigue on her part leading up to finally achieving her release. When she finally got it she was sleepy as fuck too.

Quick Additional Note:
Emotional Fatigue is the only way that I know how to describe it. But honestly, it was almost like a spell that I've never seen or experienced before. Highly recommend.

Another Side Note:
A few months ago I used Chase's "Am I Still...?" during sex and I highly recommend it as well. In my case I was being playfully sensitive and it works too
;)

EDIT: typos for days... wow...

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah I read the book and I used this technique as well. Nice report bro! Orgasm denial makes for a truly powerful orgasm :)

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sandman said:
Yeah I read the book and I used this technique as well. Nice report bro! Orgasm denial makes for a truly powerful orgasm :)

Thanks! Glad ya liked it

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Next time you get outside right after you deny her orgasmic pleasure, make her wear a vibrating thong that is remotely controlled.. and have her feel some unexpected vibrations once in a while :)))

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ajay said:
Next time you get outside right after you deny her orgasmic pleasure, make her wear a vibrating thong that is remotely controlled.. and have her feel some unexpected vibrations once in a while :)))

I would love to do that, any specific recommendations? Anything to stay away from? Advice?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This seems like a good strategy for those 3 day getaway vacation sessions when you have been screwing all day and you (the guy) need a rest for Mr. Johnson.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Regal Tiger said:
Ajay said:

I would love to do that, any specific recommendations? Anything to stay away from? Advice?

I only tried it once in a bar with a lover = I am not that experienced with it. But it was fun as hell!

First of all, make sure you know how the remote works :p test it before you guys go out haha! Our vibrator came with different degrees of intensity, but we had to separate ourselves from the rest to find out how the buttons worked.

Sometimes do it when she least expects. Other times, build anticipation by telling her you are about to create tingling vibes ;)

Less is more with this toy. A couple of seconds should be sufficient each time you give her a buzz. If you're dancing together, a little longer will be fine. At that point, it will be a secret between the two of you what is really going on beneath the surface

Thridly: Build up her appetite until she is begging for the two of you to go home (or fuck in public could probably work too). My mistake was I enjoyed the power of the remote a little too long, and she was tired by the time we were going home. If she won't suggest going home, you probably have to do it yourself.

Hope you get around it at some point ;)

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ajay said:
I only tried it once in a bar with a lover = I am not that experienced with it. But it was fun as hell!

First of all, make sure you know how the remote works :p test it before you guys go out haha! Our vibrator came with different degrees of intensity, but we had to separate ourselves from the rest to find out how the buttons worked.

Sometimes do it when she least expects. Other times, build anticipation by telling her you are about to create tingling vibes ;)

Less is more with this toy. A couple of seconds should be sufficient each time you give her a buzz. If you're dancing together, a little longer will be fine. At that point, it will be a secret between the two of you what is really going on beneath the surface

Thridly: Build up her appetite until she is begging for the two of you to go home (or fuck in public could probably work too). My mistake was I enjoyed the power of the remote a little too long, and she was tired by the time we were going home. If she won't suggest going home, you probably have to do it yourself.

Hope you get around it at some point ;)

Thanks!

>