Advice needed: Orgasm and Getting Into Bondage

Dario

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good afternoon fellas Fast Dario here. Before I start I need to mention that I'm a college student who lives with his parents near a private university.

I never had the opportunity to bring girls home because of my living situation. However, my folks will be taking a vacation and my house will be empty for two weeks on the 16th of next month.

I hooked up with a few girls from my school recently and successfully turned two of them into fuck buddies. I'm pretty aggressive off the bat in the bed. So, that being said I know both of them like hard spanking, choking, and hair pulling. Girl A has already told me she's ready to experiment and go further. I asked Girl B if she would like to come over and put on some handcuffs and she agreed (I asked her mid stroke haha).
Questions for the Doms out there

• Handuffs or rope?
    Considering a blindfold
    I want a whip but I cant have that paraphernalia lying around
    Any suggestions for making the choke play more intense while still safe?

But I have a problem.I can last for 2 hours in bed and this is not an exaggeration. Girl B had to stop at when were banging because she was starting to get raw. NOT HUMBLE BRAGGING KEEP READING. Despite my longevity, I have not been able to make these girls orgasm. Girl A had an orgasm maybe twice. Nothing with Girl B. I always engage in foreplay for a nice buildup and alternate between being extremely dominant and gentle. I want to get into bondage. But what is the point if I can't deliver HARD orgasms?

your fellow deviant-in-training,
Fast Dario

>