How many of you don't "FEEL" in mid-sex?

Duke22

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys,

Am I the only one who sometimes feels no sensation while having sex?

I feel good in the first round, heck I feel so much that I don't stop my ejaculation, but after that I don't feel the same sensation, and I think the girl experience the same. Crap.

How many of you out there experience this?

Any advice?

Plus, I do change position for pleasure after first round, like doggy or prone bone, but the girl gets in pain.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Duke22,

I feel good in the first round, heck I feel so much that I don't stop my ejaculation

To make sure I understand your question: are you asking why you feel a ton of sensation for the first round, ejaculate, and then feel no sensation immediately afterward?

- Franco

Duke22

Space Monkey
space monkey
Franco,

First of all, thank for showing interest in helping, I mean a busy guy like you.

To make sure I understand your question: are you asking why you feel a ton of sensation for the first round, ejaculate, and then feel no sensation immediately afterward?

- Franco

Sort of, but what I'm trying to figure out is that....why the girl don't feel after first round? And the sensation I feel is not the same compare to the first round. I feel like bored, like I'm just moving my body and feeling less sensation.

In simple words - I'm not enjoying sex much after the first round....just not with this girl but with the other lover i have too.

So, is the problem with me?

>