Do You Like Anal Sex?

Do You Like Anal Sex?

Postby Sandman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 am

I'm interested to know if you guys enjoy anal. I like the dominance of it and girls generally love it. I have a very dominance based sex game and anal sex = dominance. Even if I don't fuck there I'll usually incorporate a finger or two. But I don't really enjoy it all that much. It is too god damned tight! Even if I use a lot of lube (except for one girl who had a gaping hole lol but she was quite the slut).

What are your experiences?
Do you know what Freud said about dreams of flying? It means you're really dreaming about having sex.

Indeed? Tell me, then, what does it mean when you dream about having sex?
Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Re: Do You Like Anal Sex?

Postby lostnumber » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Grosses me out, never done it. Tried with a serious girlfriend a few years back and we didn't know what we were doing and couldn't get it in.

Current girl is totally into it and I have not availed myself of the opportunity. Probably will at some point just to check it off the list, but expectations are not high.
lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Regal Tiger » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:23 pm

After researching how to make it work it seems like too much effort, so I've never done it. It's one of those things that I'm slightly curious about but don't really care if it ever happens.

If a girl was really into it then I'd do it. If a girl doesn't care either way or isn't into it then it's not going to happen.
If you're replying to me within five minutes of me posting keep in mind that I'm probably editing my answer lol
Regal Tiger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Seppuku » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:20 am

A girl once invited me to try it "because I want to make you happy". I was not over convinced, and never tried it again. What I like to do occasionally is to venture a finger during an otherwise more conventional sex.
The Doctor's Diary - A Gentlemen's Lifestyle Blog
Pierre Navarro - GirlsChase
Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Sandman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:11 am

I guess in general girls are more into it than men :) heard similar things from friends as well
Do you know what Freud said about dreams of flying? It means you're really dreaming about having sex.

Indeed? Tell me, then, what does it mean when you dream about having sex?
Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Seppuku » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:12 am

mrre: this is an interesting thought!
The Doctor's Diary - A Gentlemen's Lifestyle Blog
Pierre Navarro - GirlsChase
Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby ZacAdam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:32 am

Girls try anything.

If man can put a nuke in her asshole to send her to space, she don't mind risking losing a few brain cells to feel Nirvana. i am joking btw. You need to find a nuke first. A nuke silo as a house is available for few million dollars. Just need the missile, a group of mad female scientist just like her and put her on top of it.

Could be a breakthru. You never know :)

Zac
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Lover » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:14 pm

I haven't tried it - yet! The thought of fucking a hole that shits has never been appealing. But recently, I feel like it's one of those things that I'll at least have to try and see if I can make it feel good. But I find vaginal sex satisfying.
Sexting is one of the most stress relieving actions you can ever do. Probably even more if she also sends nudes

Formerly known as Ajay
Lover

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Duke22 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 am

Hmm.... haven't tried it yet, but will definitely do it for experience, plus....I really want to do it!
Duke22

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby BetaBoy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:23 am

can be fun.
ENTJ, future executive and master of my own game.inside every straight man, is a gay woman.pussy is a commodity, you eventually pay for it one way or another.
BetaBoy

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby slazenger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

You haven't lived until you've railed a hot Colombian while she's screaming, "Dame tu leche en mi culo!" (Literally translated, "Give me your milk in my ass!")
The illusions which exalt us are dearer to us than ten thousand truths.
slazenger

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby skin_man » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:34 pm

i find the dominance very appealing. It turns me on but the shitty part is well, when the dick is stained with ass goo or the finger (cuz i use my fingers to wet the hole.

Also, i do have to wash my dick before reinserting it into the girl's pussy. This makes for a clean and disease free gal after all.
100% free postage electronics --> goo.gl/jiHO8W <-- copy and paste into browser
skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby slazenger » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:58 pm

skin_man wrote:i find the dominance very appealing. It turns me on but the shitty part is well, when the dick is stained with ass goo or the finger (cuz i use my fingers to wet the hole.

Also, i do have to wash my dick before reinserting it into the girl's pussy. This makes for a clean and disease free gal after all.

I find that it's generally best to save anal for last. Get her off (if possible) and do everything else you want to do, then engage the back door and finish there (or in her mouth if she's into that). Switching back and forth... it's too much work.
The illusions which exalt us are dearer to us than ten thousand truths.
slazenger

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby KevinWha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:48 am

"You haven't lived until you've engaged the back door and finish there (or in her mouth if she's into that)"
KevinWha

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Lover » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Completely forgot about this. Tried it before the summer vacation - physically, it was pretty much like vaginal sex, except a little tighter. I thought it was somewhat exciting because it was the verboten hole.

I'm not completely sure where I stand after one try. Perhaps as lovers, it might not be bad to get as much experience and skills in whatever's outside the norms as possible - especially when it comes to girls that are dying to try it with the right guy. To each his own :)
Sexting is one of the most stress relieving actions you can ever do. Probably even more if she also sends nudes

Formerly known as Ajay
Lover

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Return to Sex

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans