Does bathmate, penis pump really work?

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I'm thinking of enlarging my dick size. I already have an above average size one but looking to add even more length and girth to it so am wondering does the bathmate/penis pump really work? Also is anyone sure that it's not dangerous or hazardous in any way? Are there no long term bad health effects which come about as a result of using it at all?

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would take any "penis enlargement" solution with a grain of salt. As far as I know (not well) penis length can't be changed but its width can be increased by surgery. Still, is it woth it?

I used to be obsessed about my penis length. I have an average dick, used to think it was small. I beat myself over it but it went away after I got laid. After I fucked a lot of girls and made them cum it disappeared entirely. Sure, once in a blue moon there's a crazy chick I fuck who talks about a guy she fucked who had a monster dick but I just laugh it off. Girls don't care about it as much as we think.

Think of it like this, if it was cheap and risk-free, everyone would do it right?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, to my knowledge, anything over 5.5 inches is just for show. If you have that (and that's the U.S. average size, I believe) then you have all you need to make her orgasm over and over. Really, the only advantage a guy who has a monstrous cock is that there's an ingrained element of excitement for the girl (psychological tension) but that's about it.

I'm slightly above average and used to feel insecure about it because I grew up hearing everyone talk about dick size and all that nonsense but it went away after I started getting laid. Eventually, I came across a few open-minded women and sexually experienced women who told me "It's not the size, it's what you do with it that matters."

-Richard

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm slightly above average and like everyone I had moments of insecurity when I was younger. Now that I'm more sexually experienced I can say that I've never given it a moment's thought.

Honestly I've encountered problems with it being too big before, especially with smaller girls. If someone gave me a magic pill tomorrow that was 100% guaranteed to add half an inch with no side effects I would turn it down.

If you are already above average my advice is to focus on finding opportunities to employ that bad boy in battle.

>