Do a girl still enjoys after you've cumm and little limp?

Duke22

Space Monkey
space monkey
It happened today, and I got curious.

When I cummed, I kept going......and the girl didn't seem to notice it. She kept saying don't stop don't stop, and I didn't tell her that I just came. I really found it interesting, cause I was still hard for 2 minutes or more after cumming and got little limp, but she seemed to still enjoy it. She was still moaning.

So, what's the deal?

Do they notice it or not?

Share your opinions plus your experience regarding this situation.

Duke.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Unless I tell them I came and keep going afterwards, they don't seem to notice.

Or, they're just so into it that they don't care that you came! But that might be wishful thinking :b

Anway, I don't think they notice because they're still getting neural stimulation in their vagina by your dick thrusting, but they can't tell if your dick lost a little length or girth post-ejaculation. The reason is that most (if not all) of the sensory nerve endings in the vagina are found on the outer-third part (including the vaginal opening if I remember correctly). Of course there will be anatomic exceptions to this, but I think it applies to most women.

Duke22

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks dude for clearing it for me.

So that's a good news!

What's the outer-third part?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I meant the 33 % of her vagina that is closest to the vaginal opening. Does that makes sense? ;D

Duke22

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, that makes sense. In fact, the whole reply of yours to this thread makes sense dude. So thank you for replying. So, what I'm gonna do is keep going and not to mention it to the girl that I've just came and that it's over ;)

>