Convincing a girl to film a fetish fantasy of mine?

tyroneattaway

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys!

So i have this fetish (no nudity involved) that turns me on like anything else does, it's a voyeuristic kind of fetish, meaning that it can be fulfilled with a girl by herself. Knowing that girls are very naughty but often repress their naughtiness, i'd like to ask your opinions about what would be the best way to convincing them in person to film a video of this fetish for me? I'm willing to pay, but in that case could the girl take it as an insult and get mad? I'm concerned about the girl's reaction because there's 2 girls that i find very suitable for this fantasy scenario, but they are not strangers to me. Both of them knows some close people to me. Thanks in advance!

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I say this not as an expert, which I am not, although there are plenty of those here, but as a normal well-adjusted member of society :)

• 1. Do not ask a woman to do this unless you are already intimate with her

2. Do not offer to pay her

You seem coy about what it is you actually want, so it is hard to say whether a person who is already intimate with you would be prepared to proceed or would even mind you asking, but the above 2 points apply in all circumstances in my opinion.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For something like this to work out you definitely need to have already slept with a girl and given her great sex - at that point a girl is willing to do almost anything to keep you around and keep you satisfied.

From what you wrote, though, it sounds like you're banking on a girl doing it just because she's naughty deep down but that's not enough; first you need to pull that side out of her and she's not going to do that for just any guy. Basically, it sounds like you're wanting a complete stranger to do this out of the blue and I don't see that working out.

-Richard

>