Shower Sex Positions

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Having sex in the shower sounds great in concept, but actually doing it off can be difficult.

Things like...

- Height differences
- Water friction
- Heat buildup
- Possibility of slipping

..can make the "hot, wet, shower sex" actually turn into exhausting, awkward, and maybe somewhat forced banging.

I recently had shower sex with a girl I'm seeing since she was on her period and didn't want to lay out a towel at her house. At first we considered just me standing while she road me, but this would have tired both of us out, especially me.

What we ended up doing was I lifted her to put her feet on the side railing and the soap ledge, then I entered her, and with my hands used the shower curtain bar and a piece of peeling tile for added thrust. I had to use a lot more force from my calves than typical sex on a bed / floor. Eventually I had her pressed up against the wall and things were much easier.

Big showers with benches in them would be ideal, but at my age most people have a small, simple shower & tub.

Anyone with more experience fucking in the shower have insight into positions and technique?

Hueman

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Standing doggy works great in my experience. Takes a couple of time to pull it off right because of knee angle to find the right height and use of thigh muscles. But once you do it right and find the right rhythm, it's like fireworks. :) If you're approximately same height, you'll have an easier time than with a shorter

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ajay,

Thanks for the quick response bruddah.

I'll give standing doggy a go next time, but with this girl in particular, she's a shawty (5'1") and I'm pretty tall (6'1"), with most of my height in my legs. At the same time this girl in particular told me I'm the one who made doggy her favorite position (; so maybe we can work something out.

Takes a couple of time to pull it off right

Yea maybe we just need to get our feet a little more wet, no pun intended (okay maybe a little).

Hueman

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hueman said:
Yea maybe we just need to get our feet a little more wet, no pun intended (okay maybe a little).

;-)

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Doggy style is great.
You can also do missionary if the tub is standard length, just have her legs over your shoulders and her head/upper back will be more upright.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Shower sex is great in theory but usually quite shitty. The water kills the sensation for me. I usually only do it cuz why not or if I couldn't get it in anywhere else and now that we're both naked we can have a spontaneous entry event.

But ya, standing doggy.

Hector

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
If the girl is much shorter than you, you'll have to bend your knees and/or put your feet a little farther apart during rear-entry shower sex.

Also, due to the water getting in, her natural lubricant gets washed away quite quick. So often best not to thrust too far out and keep bringing more water in (and washing out more lubricant). Just keep it mostly in and thrust inside of her. This works best in my opinion.

Chase

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The last couple of days, I've had a couple of great episodes seated on the shower bench while she squatted down, back to me, on my member and pumped with her legs. Given that she is shorter than I, standing doggy hits her a little hard and deep. Call it Seated Reverse Cowgirl.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Best shower sex position》your dick in her mouth

byron32

Rookie
Rookie
mrre said:
Best shower sex position》your dick in her mouth
Of course, or for those who like to lick, she stands with her leg on his shoulders while he is enjoying the licking :p

>