My first time with gjrl

LoverOfWomen

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have been talking to this girl online and we agreed to meet up next week. She seems like a very sexual girl and was very open about talking about her past sexual experiences. We discussed the fact that I'm a virgin and she seemed cool with it. I'm sure that we'll end up having sex on our first date.

Obviously it's my first time so I'm not expecting anything special.

If you could explain to me how your first time was and any advice or tips.
Thank you

byron32

Rookie
Rookie
Do not be too horny, otherwise you will cum so fast, and women do not like that especially... or you can, like many younger guys masturbate before your sexual intercourse, so that your lasts longer.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
byron32 said:
Do not be too horny, otherwise you will cum so fast, and women do not like that especially... or you can, like many younger guys masturbate before your sexual intercourse, so that your lasts longer.

wow no way bro! be fuckimg horny! get your dick in her wet pussy! experience it, enjoy it, don't worry about the girl thinking any way of you just penetrate her.

Seriously tho, don't masturbate at all before you have sex unless you want a limp dick and don't end up fucking at all... better cumming in 1 min than having a dead meat. You can always go for seconds.

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seriously tho, don't masturbate at all before you have sex unless you want a limp dick and don't end up fucking at all... better cumming in 1 min than having a dead meat. You can always go for seconds.

I actually used to whack it before sex back when I was unused to having sex and had problems with stamina, and I found it to be effective

These days I tend to have the opposite problem; I have enough sex that sometimes getting off is a challenge

>