No logistics

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am in a problem of me and this girl both want sex but she doesn't want to do it at her house or other places like a park bench or a car and my place is always full so I have no idea where to fuck. Help.

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hard the same problem for a while.
Here is what you do.
1)Go out and approach. develop your sexy vibe and work on fundamentals. Eventually you become a guy who girls cant resist. Then you can have sex anywhere as long as you LEAD WITHOUT HESITATION. That is the key part. You can have sex with about 20% of girls who you would have banged with solid logistics.( Done this a few times so far.)
2) Work on getting your own place. This is where I am at right now. Its gonna take time and lots of energy but you will never have to worry about logistics again.
3) Get a car. Linked to #2 but cheaper for the short term.
Girls want to have sex you just have to set handle the small stuff and make them feel sexy.
Good luck mate.

K.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1)Go out and approach. develop your sexy vibe and work on fundamentals. Eventually you become a guy who girls cant resist. Then you can have sex anywhere as long as you LEAD WITHOUT HESITATION. That is the key part. You can have sex with about 20% of girls who you would have banged with solid logistics.( Done this a few times so far.) -Master K. Stone

Mossity,

If your sexy vibe and fundamentals are good enough, the girl will likely change her mind on not wanting to fuck you at an unconventional location.
Master Stone's first LR on here was in the backroom of a charity home, with little kids in the vicinity. Anything is possible if you make the right moves and get the girl horny enough.

Hueman

Average

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Take her somewhere private afterschool. Someplace you know you won't be bothered and people won't see you. Then start:

Talking to her
turning her on.
Make out,
run your hands all over her body.
If you can touch her ass then go for it (you're basically guaranteed sex with her after you see this)
Grab her boobs
Rub her pussy
Lower her pants to her knees (skip this step if she's wearing a skirt)
Fuck her quietly (you don't wanna get caught do you?)

Remember....if she says "NO" then stop. If she pushes your hand or whatever away, then stop. And keep doing what you were doing before she did that.

Everything else she does is safe to ignore. If you don't know whether to stop or continue, then pause, talk about something and then start doing what you were doing from the beginning.

When you do these things, its important that you make sure she's comfortable before moving on to the next thing on the list.

I almost got laid in highshool but I chickened out coz I didn't have a condom. I ended up only fingering her.

If you're looking for specific places to fuck, then your checklist would be:

Always after school when people are gone:

• In the bathroom
• In a closet somewhere
• A storeroom
• Backstage (mind your footsteps, they tend to be loud)
• A stairway
• Anywhere where there are no cameras and people passing by to see you two.
• In the gym right when the afterschool team leaves for practice (risky)

Take note: Don't cum inside of her....We don't supply parenting advice here.

>