Bi Guys with Threesome Experience (2 Guys 1 Girl): How do you split your time?

timtobbler

Space Monkey
space monkey
A close friend of mine has been dating this girl for almost two years. I know them both well, they're both bi, and really adventurous, though they haven’t yet welcomed anyone else in bed with them. A few days ago, my friend approaches me and asks me if I’m interested, and now I’m a bit worried about the technicalities.

I’m mostly straight, though I’m willing to experiment, hence the offer. Because of this and the fact that she's pretty hot, I’d probably end up spending most of my time with the girl, just because I have basically no experience with guys. My friend meanwhile has been dating this girl for a long time and I think would be obligated to spend most of his time with her. So the way this works out is both of us would be messing mostly with her, and we’d be spending a lot less time with each other.

Could that mess up the dynamic? How do you work a threesome like this where it could quickly break down into a gangbang? As a totally consensual, pretty planned thing between three consenting adults, I’d hate to get between them, and I want to get the experience out of it, you know?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Bi Guys with Threesome Experience (2 Guys 1 Girl): How do you split your tim

TT,

Assuming your friend knows you're basically straight, I think you don't have too much to worry about here. He'll likely understand the boundaries and know that this is basically a "sandwich" scenario -- you two both fucking her.

If you feel like there might be any confusion, then I would just comfortably let him know that you're not really interested in trying too much "guy-to-guy" stuff, but you're down with tag-teaming the girl for her pleasure and both of your own. If you say this in a pretty calm way (and if he's a pretty chill friend), then he'll get the hint.

For the most part, I would assume the couple will get things started for you and then invite you into the mix while they're getting in the heat of things. Just be relaxed, smiling, and seeming like you're enjoying the whole thing. Let them be the ones to mostly lead and you follow; if you get the feeling like they wouldn't mind you leading a bit, then feel free to suggest something (or a certain position) and then take the reigns.

- Franco

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: Bi Guys with Threesome Experience (2 Guys 1 Girl): How do you split your tim

Lol dude idk if you want to fuck with that. Your friend is probably going to try shit with you and if you're not into dudes I can't think of anything more uncomfortable. But if you're really tryna get that nut go for it I guess.

>