Multiorgastic women

WayOfHand

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello fellow seducers,

Today my girlfriend came 30-50 times inside a couple hours. I've been with multiple women in various lengths of relationships and this is first of the sort. I'm really curious to hear if you've had any experiencies of this yourself. I remember reading somewhere, mayby from Chase, about constant orgasmic state or something along the lines and I think my girlfriend achieved that. Some quite incredible things happened.

First of all my girlfriend comes quite easily vaginally and clitorally from normal sex and can squirt. This time we were playing around and I ended up going down on her, ramping it up slowly. As I made her come the first time, I just figured to continue as long as she is not pushing me totally away. She resets incredibly fast and can go on after orgasming in a couple seconds. Her clitoris gets more sensitive after each time she has orgasmed and the next one always comes easier.

So I've made her orgasm clitorally by mainly licking and sucking straight on her clit. She came like 5-7 times until she worked up into this absolute frenzy. When I got her this far she would at first come in around ten seconds of starting to pleasure her. At this point I also started using fingers and varied things a bit. She was becoming manic with pleasure and was moaning and whimpering really loud. After 10-20 orgasms her speech was becoming a bit incoherrent and she was at times begging me to continue.

So seeing her this aroused I sort of started to see what would make her to come. Start normal fucking. Easy, fast orgasm. Okey, enter the insane mode. Only place I next touched her was her other nipple. It didn't take her long to orgasm from that, really hard. Next was even more insane. I got up from the bed and started to whisper in her ear playing in her head with her own arousal. Took her less than ten seconds to come. I was at an absolute awe. I just made this girl to come by not even touching her. I swear, I just whispered into her ear. Her pussy was so sensitive she would come just by gently touching it, not even rubbing. She also came by watching me to masturbate myself. After all this she was so horny that when I went to the toilet and came back she was coming on the bed by herself not even touching herself?!

Seeing this I grabbed a glass of cold water and threw it on her face and body. I was almost worried at this point and just wanted to bring her back on this planet. Her pussy was very sensitive for multiple hours after this occasion. What do you guys make out of this. Is this just an exceptionally sexual woman or could this in theory happen for all women?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
WayOfHand said:
Hello fellow seducers,

Today my girlfriend came 30-50 times inside a couple hours. I've been with multiple women in various lengths of relationships and this is first of the sort. I'm really curious to hear if you've had any experiencies of this yourself. I remember reading somewhere, mayby from Chase, about constant orgasmic state or something along the lines and I think my girlfriend achieved that. Some quite incredible things happened.

First of all my girlfriend comes quite easily vaginally and clitorally from normal sex and can squirt. This time we were playing around and I ended up going down on her, ramping it up slowly. As I made her come the first time, I just figured to continue as long as she is not pushing me totally away. She resets incredibly fast and can go on after orgasming in a couple seconds. Her clitoris gets more sensitive after each time she has orgasmed and the next one always comes easier.

So I've made her orgasm clitorally by mainly licking and sucking straight on her clit. She came like 5-7 times until she worked up into this absolute frenzy. When I got her this far she would at first come in around ten seconds of starting to pleasure her. At this point I also started using fingers and varied things a bit. She was becoming manic with pleasure and was moaning and whimpering really loud. After 10-20 orgasms her speech was becoming a bit incoherrent and she was at times begging me to continue.

So seeing her this aroused I sort of started to see what would make her to come. Start normal fucking. Easy, fast orgasm. Okey, enter the insane mode. Only place I next touched her was her other nipple. It didn't take her long to orgasm from that, really hard. Next was even more insane. I got up from the bed and started to whisper in her ear playing in her head with her own arousal. Took her less than ten seconds to come. I was at an absolute awe. I just made this girl to come by not even touching her. I swear, I just whispered into her ear. Her pussy was so sensitive she would come just by gently touching it, not even rubbing. She also came by watching me to masturbate myself. After all this she was so horny that when I went to the toilet and came back she was coming on the bed by herself not even touching herself?!

Seeing this I grabbed a glass of cold water and threw it on her face and body. I was almost worried at this point and just wanted to bring her back on this planet. Her pussy was very sensitive for multiple hours after this occasion. What do you guys make out of this. Is this just an exceptionally sexual woman or could this in theory happen for all women?

Nicely done, man =D

>