BASIC about safety and multiple rounds. NEED HELP

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So here's the deal.

after the first round of sex, you pull the condom out. But there is still some mess down there.

How do you make sure that it doesn't come into contact with the new condom, thus making things unsafe for the second round?

Should you shower between rounds of sex?

The same question holds true for blowjobs or handjobs before sex. The mess is still around, so how do you proceed safely to sex?

This is very important for me to know, since I am getting a little too paranoid.

Any guidelines?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
CaptainHenley,

I'm not sure exactly what you're concerned about here.

So you finish a first round of sex with a condom, then you dispose of that condom and use a new condom for your second round of sex -- is your concern about the lingering residue on your penis from the first round of sex?

If so:

• (1) After the first round of sex (and possibly after some cuddling depending on your relationship with the girl), you can run to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and either use toilet paper/paper towel and/or some water to wash your cock a bit.

(2) Even if you don't do the above item, you should be placing another condom on your member before the second round of sex, so any residue from the first round will be trapped within the second condom.

It sounds like you're over-thinking it a bit. As long as you're using a condom for both rounds of sex (and you've not only placed the condom correctly but also picked a size that fits you well), you shouldn't have any issues. =)

- Franco

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
CaptainHenley,

I'm not sure exactly what you're concerned about here.

So you finish a first round of sex with a condom, then you dispose of that condom and use a new condom for your second round of sex -- is your concern about the lingering residue on your penis from the first round of sex?

If so:

• (1) After the first round of sex (and possibly after some cuddling depending on your relationship with the girl), you can run to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and either use toilet paper/paper towel and/or some water to wash your cock a bit.

(2) Even if you don't do the above item, you should be placing another condom on your member before the second round of sex, so any residue from the first round will be trapped within the second condom.

It sounds like you're over-thinking it a bit. As long as you're using a condom for both rounds of sex (and you've not only placed the condom correctly but also picked a size that fits you well), you shouldn't have any issues. =)

- Franco

Hey Franco

Yes you got it right, that's my main concern.
But what if some of that residue is on your hands, and by putting the second condom with the "dirty" hands you increase the risk of pregnancy?

What if she has cum (i am talking small amount, something that could have been missed)on her hands and fingers herself or plays with her pussy?

After the penis goes flaccid, with the residue on it, maybe you jerk off a bit , or touch it, then your hands have cum on them.

Will just water and paper do the job? Shouldn't shoal be involved?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
CaptainHenley,

But what if some of that residue is on your hands, and by putting the second condom with the "dirty" hands you increase the risk of pregnancy?

You're probably being over-paranoid here, but I usually just wash my hands after dealing with the condom in the bathroom. That erases any possibility of something like that happening, although I imagine the possibility of anything happening is so drastically low anyway that it shouldn't be a concern.

What if she has cum (i am talking small amount, something that could have been missed)on her hands and fingers herself or plays with her pussy?

It also sounds like you're being over-paranoid here.

If you had the condom on correctly, all of the cum will be trapped inside the condom. If there happens to be cum around her pussy (maybe because you pulled out and decided to cum on her instead of inside the condom), then she would have to try extremely hard to quickly scoop up the cum on her fingers and shove it deep into her vagina while possibly laying in a declining position to help it travel through her body. In other words, I wouldn't worry about scenarios that have an extremely low chance of occurring.

If you're still having trouble mentally dealing with this, there's a great article about this type of paranoia here:

- Franco

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Franco said:
CaptainHenley,

You're probably being over-paranoid here, but I usually just wash my hands after dealing with the condom in the bathroom. That erases any possibility of something like that happening, although I imagine the possibility of anything happening is so drastically low anyway that it shouldn't be a concern.

It also sounds like you're being over-paranoid here.

If you had the condom on correctly, all of the cum will be trapped inside the condom. If there happens to be cum around her pussy (maybe because you pulled out and decided to cum on her instead of inside the condom), then she would have to try extremely hard to quickly scoop up the cum on her fingers and shove it deep into her vagina while possibly laying in a declining position to help it travel through her body. In other words, I wouldn't worry about scenarios that have an extremely low chance of occurring.

If you're still having trouble mentally dealing with this, there's a great article about this type of paranoia here:

- Franco
Thanks a bunch, I kinda relaxed now.

Last question, what if you have prematurely ejaculated, then wan to proceed to sex.

How do you handle that safely.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Last question, what if you have prematurely ejaculated, then wan to proceed to sex.

That's actually covered in the article I linked above, and it's covered in more detail in this follow-up article that's linked in the previous article. Enjoy. =)

- Franco

>