Her pussy is more sore than before, what does this mean?

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Right guys, i need some advice and help on this situation. These days I'm doing a long distance relationship. And this girl i'm seeing has come back for the first time in 7 months. She's here for a week. Problem is that before we'd have no problem in having sex for long periods, but in this time that I've seen her in the last 4 days she's come back we can barely have sex anymore, since she complains that she really hurts and that's she's really sore down there. The result is that I've got to use tons of lube and even then we can only fuck for 5 mins. The sex is now really shit, and makes it even more frustrating since I was looking forward to this for months. She doesn't even want to fuck in the morning as she's "not in the mood". At the same time though she seems pretty bummed out and worried about it as she wants to please me and can sense that I'm really disappointed about this. This is all a really shit surprise though as I expected the complete opposite since she hadn't seen me for 7 months and that I expected her to be just gagging for my cock and that we'd be fucking like crazy, especially as she's only here for a week. However what does this all mean? How come her pussy is now really painful and sensitive when i fuck her unlike before?

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Are you still together with this girl?

Sore vagina, not in the mood.

Those sounds like red flags to me. Especially when you're having a long distance relationship.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's been a while since this post and you haven't updated it.

Seems like you figured out what it was.

Sorry bruh.

Hector

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Wait what... why would getting sore quickly be a red flag?

Isn't the vagina a muscle like all other muscles... so when it doesn't get as much use and it gets a pounding its going to get sore fast.

Just like when you go to the gym for the first time in months.

Lotus

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You haven't had sex in a while, of course it is going to get sore a lot faster.

I've experienced this. If she is really horny when you see her after a long time, you're good. if you see her and she's just not that into you thats more a red flag.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well my situation is really weird. Basically we're doing long distance, and she gets nervous and anxious that I'm cheating on her. And she cries quite a bit and she keeps on saying how she loves me so much and she wants to move back to UK so we can live together and wants to skype me all the time and she also tries to call me all the time. However when we met we couldnt have sex for more than 5 minutes before she got really sore. Despite all this she kept on saying how she really wanted to have sex with me more.

So what's the situation? Has she just completely boyfriend zoned me, and has no sexual attraction left for me and just using me as some emotional tampon while she's fucking some over guy halfway across the world? Or had she just not used her vaginal muscles enough?

aviator321

Rookie
Rookie
killerman said:
Well my situation is really weird. Basically we're doing long distance, and she gets nervous and anxious that I'm cheating on her. And she cries quite a bit and she keeps on saying how she loves me so much and she wants to move back to UK so we can live together and wants to skype me all the time and she also tries to call me all the time. However when we met we couldnt have sex for more than 5 minutes before she got really sore. Despite all this she kept on saying how she really wanted to have sex with me more.

So what's the situation? Has she just completely boyfriend zoned me, and has no sexual attraction left for me and just using me as some emotional tampon while she's fucking some over guy halfway across the world? Or had she just not used her vaginal muscles enough?

Hey man,
She sounds like shes really invested in you so I dont think shes using you as an emotional crutch. You said she kept repeating how much she wanted to have sex with you so i doubt theres lack of sexual attraction from her part, theres a chance she could be lying but like i said i doubt it. Maybe look further into why sex seems to be so painful for her, is there a lot of foreplay before you guys do the deed? lube? A girl i used to see every now and then would complain of pain, it turns out she had a condition that made sex painful for her , something called endometriosis or something.

All the best man, i hope everything works out for you.

>