Being very aggressive with women, problematic?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
When I get women alone with me in the bedroom, I find myself being very aggressive with them.

I like to smack them on the ass, quickly strip their clothes off, grab them tightly, at times even wrestle with them, and I am constantly escalating with pure aggression. Sometimes I fear the harassment lawsuit issue if one girl complains but I feel like the girls have never complained.

Sometimes I cannot control it, I easily overpower the girl and do things like rubbing my face against her pussy, fingering her, kissing her, and stripping her down naked fast. Then during the mornings after the one night stand, I sometimes have issues letting them leave.

Like my last lay, the second she got up, I was following her around. She was naked, I was naked, and I was smacking her on the ass, trying to dance with her nude, and made out with her immediately. She didn't resist but I worry if I am being a little, well, too much....

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry,

All of this sounds fine to me as long as you're not actually preventing her from leaving when the time comes, both verbally or physically. I usually get very physical with most women myself (and they especially love it after you've had sex with them -- it makes them feel like they're still desired and you can't get enough of them).

If you're asking where you should draw the line, then basically just make sure you aren't using reasons/excuses to make her stay (when she obviously has to go) and never physically restrain a woman from attempting to leave your home. That's a good way to freak her out and possibly get a harassment lawsuit.

It sounds like you aren't doing either of these things though, so I think you're golden. =)

- Franco

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sometimes I cannot control it, I easily overpower the girl and do things like rubbing my face against her pussy, fingering her, kissing her, and stripping her down naked fast.
Like Franco said, none of the physical stuff is a problem given that there is consent. But if you seriously can't control yourself, that's probably going to cause issues for you at some point. Because there will be some girls who don't give consent.

Kaelos

Space Monkey
space monkey
Franco said:
I usually get very physical with most women myself (and they especially love it after you've had sex with them -- it makes them feel like they're still desired and you can't get enough of them).

Franco,

- What are some ways that you get physical with women?

- What do you mean by "they especially love it after you've had sex with them"?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Kaelos,

- What are some ways that you get physical with women?

Touching them, slapping their asses, kissing their necks/bodies, biting their ears, pressing my hard cock up against their asses and wrapping my arms around them tightly... there's all kinds of ways you can be physical/sexual with a woman, and it usually starts with light touching and escalates to heavier and more sexual touching as you notice that she becomes more enamored/excited by you (and is more comfortable with you).

- What do you mean by "they especially love it after you've had sex with them"?

The entire dynamic changes once you've had sex with a girl for the first time. The "chase" is over, and as the man, you've essentially "won" the game. Now, the girl is the one who is in the chasing position because she's worried about what you'll think about her, whether or not you'll still desire her, and whether or not you even still like her. Being physical with her the next day after having sex shows that you still value her body and find her attractive -- you want her to see that she wasn't just a hole for your penis to go into. She's an attractive woman with amazing qualities, and as a man, you just can't get enough of her. ;)

- Franco

>