Losing erection during adapted missionary

identityUpgrade

Rookie
Rookie
Recently I've been having this problem: When wearing a comdom I don't feel anything during adapted missionary. I know Chase talked about the clean angle of penetration leading to decreased pleasure for you, but when I do AM, it leads to loss of erection. Also I have no problems with positions that are more prone to friction such as doggy and cowgirl.

Do you guys have any suggestions for how I can solve this problem?

Alchemist

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When I feel like I'm getting softer while doing (adapted) missionary, I do a combination or single one of these:

• Lean back so I can enjoy the girl's body fully, seeing her tits move to my rhythm.
  • Ask her to grab your hair or to feel free to dig her nails on your back.
  • Rather than grabbing her shoulders from underneath her like in the adapted missionary, I free either one or both of my hands to play with her breasts or grab her ass from the sides, I bury my face to the pillow right next to the girl since my hands aren't supporting me and I kiss her as well.
  • Put her legs on my shoulders and increase her tightness, fuck her like that for 5 mins or until you're hard as you want.
  • Focus on her moans, talking dirty to her e.g. "You love taking this hard cock, don't ya?", enjoying her facial expressions and seeing her in ecstasy.
  • If you have specific fantasies, try to imagine them and incorporate it to the situation. E.g. I get turned on thinking that I'm secretly fucking her and one of her family members could bash through the door to find me screwing their beloved innocent daughter.

Hopefully one of these helps you.

brooklyncadillac84

Rookie
Rookie
Try prolonging foreplay which leads to more blood in erectile tissue keeping you harder; maybe also try varying positions with 69 or having your girl on top.

>