Rhythm, Female Orgasms and Chase's Adapted Missionary Position

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So, in Chase's article on the adapted missionary, he suggests that in order for women to consistently reach orgasm via penetration, the man must keep a good rhythm as he's fucking her. The problem I've noticed with this is that women also like "rough sex" more than anything else. This typically includes fucking her very hard and fast. Unfortunately, when I do this in adapted missionary, not only do I get tired very quickly (despite the fact that I'm in good shape), but also, it's almost impossible to keep a rhythm. So is it better to take it slow and keep a rhythm (i.e. about 1 thrust per second) or to go hard and fast but also ignoring rhythm?

On a related note, it's also very difficult for me to tell the difference between when a women actually orgasms, and when she's just feeling a lot of pleasure during sex. Additionally, I hear that it's very common for women to fake orgasms. Knowing this, are there any surefire signs that a women actually orgasmed? I don't want to directly ask her because I know this will cause her to feel pressured to orgasm, which will in turn make it all the less likely to happen.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bboy,

Unfortunately, when I do this in adapted missionary, not only do I get tired very quickly (despite the fact that I'm in good shape), but also, it's almost impossible to keep a rhythm. So is it better to take it slow and keep a rhythm (i.e. about 1 thrust per second) or to go hard and fast but also ignoring rhythm?

Most girls don't know how to make themselves orgasm vaginally, so taking "advice" from them (i.e. "HARDER! FASTER!" etc.) isn't necessarily going to give them the ultimate pleasure that they're looking for! Find a tempo and rhythm that works well for you -- if you can go faster, it certainly is better, but only if you can maintain that pace for a long period of time without getting tired or losing your rhythm.

If you want to be "verbally" rough with a girl, you can also respond to her roughly. For example, if she says, "HARDER...!" you can grab her throat (carefully) and say, "you need to shut [the fuck] up and take my hard cock!" (NOTE: Generally, I don't get too verbally rough with a girl if it's the first or second time we've met up and had sex together. Once she's comfortable with you, then you can start to get more aggressive with your wording and have her love it)

On a related note, it's also very difficult for me to tell the difference between when a women actually orgasms, and when she's just feeling a lot of pleasure during sex. Additionally, I hear that it's very common for women to fake orgasms. Knowing this, are there any surefire signs that a women actually orgasmed?

When a girl actually orgasms, she gets extremely sensitive around her vaginal/clitoral area, and she will actually usually try to pull herself away from your dick if you keep going since the pleasure is too intense. So usually I just keep going until the girl literally starts to force her body away from my dick because the intensity of the orgasm is too strong... ;)

- Franco

Kaelos

Space Monkey
space monkey
Franco said:
Find a tempo and rhythm that works well for you -- if you can go faster, it certainly is better, but only if you can maintain that pace for a long period of time without getting tired or losing your rhythm.

What tempo have you found works for you Franco, how many thrusts per minute?

Do you keep this same thrusts per second tempo with every girl or do you go change that steady speed depending on the girl?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Kaelos,

What tempo have you found works for you Franco, how many thrusts per minute?

Haha, I'm not so analytical about it that I have a "TPM" calculated for my thrusts! I definitely vary my tempo, but I make sure to keep good rhythm regardless of how fast I decide to go. In this way, it's a lot like dancing.

Do you keep this same thrusts per second tempo with every girl or do you go change that steady speed depending on the girl?

Doesn't really vary depending on the girl... it depends first and foremost on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go slower if I (A) am feeling extremely horny and know that going fast will make me cum too quickly or (B) am going for a more romantic, sensual approach while slowly whispering sexy/dirty things in her ear.

Sometimes the girl will want to go slow as well for various reasons, so I'll slow down the tempo and maintain rhythm. For most cases though, you want to keep a decent tempo that you feel is comfortable for you.

- Franco

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When a girl actually orgasms, she gets extremely sensitive around her vaginal/clitoral area, and she will actually usually try to pull herself away from your dick if you keep going since the pleasure is too intense.
What a relief! This happens to me a lot and I thought it meant I was doing something wrong ahahaha. Follow up question...if she DOESN'T do this, does that necessarily mean she didn't cum?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Franco said:
When a girl actually orgasms, she gets extremely sensitive around her vaginal/clitoral area, and she will actually usually try to pull herself away from your dick if you keep going since the pleasure is too intense. So usually I just keep going until the girl literally starts to force her body away from my dick because the intensity of the orgasm is too strong... ;)

Franco. I used to keep my dick inside my former partner, and if she was begging me to pull it out, I did... only for her to moan LOUDLY one more time when I pulled it out. Do you pull yours out when she orgasms, or keep it inside her until her orgasm ends?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bboy,

What a relief! This happens to me a lot and I thought it meant I was doing something wrong ahahaha. Follow up question...if she DOESN'T do this, does that necessarily mean she didn't cum?

Haha, it's certainly not a guarantee by any means, but for the most part, the typical girl can't handle that amount of stimulation, so she'll force her body to react in a way that minimizes how intense it is. (NOTE: A good example of this might be to think about how you feel right as you finish cumming -- have you ever noticed that the tip of your penis tends to be really sensitive right after you finish? Girls get that same sensitivity except multiplied, so it usually takes a girl who has a rather unexposed/covered clitoris to not necessarily feel that sensation because it's more difficult to stimulate that area, directly or indirectly)

One way to gauge whether or not she came (if you're not sure) is also just to monitor her post-sex behavior afterward. If she gets really lovey-dovey and cuddly with you, then there's a good chance you just blew her mind with an awesome orgasm and she's feeling the increased effects of the natural bonding that occurs afterward. If she seems the same (or even distant), then she might be bored/upset/not amused by the fact that you finished and she did not.

Franco. I used to keep my dick inside my former partner, and if she was begging me to pull it out, I did... only for her to moan LOUDLY one more time when I pulled it out. Do you pull yours out when she orgasms, or keep it inside her until her orgasm ends?

I'll almost always keep it inside her until both of us finish our orgasm -- simultaneous orgasm is always awesome -- but I might reduce the thrusting motion once I start to notice that she's really trying to force her body away from me. You want to be sure she's already started to orgasm before you change your thrust tempo, though, otherwise you risk breaking your rhythm and push her further away from orgasm.

- Franco

>