How to have sex without Condoms and NOT make her Pregnant.

Cassy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Condoms are a turnoff for me. They kill the mood and my erections when putting them on. How do I have sex with my girlfriend like twice a month without condoms and not make her pregnant? Morning after pill? I dont like the othr birht control pills coz she has to take em everyday and she might forget sometimes... Is it safe if I just the morning after pill??

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cassy,

There's not really too many methods around this. The morning after pill not only costs a whopping ~$50 (per pill), but it's also not healthy for a girl to take regularly since it essentially just flushes her system and forces her period.

There is one method that's rather effective, and that's to have the girl get a IUD. This is a relatively sturdy form of birth control that pretty much would solve your issue. However, it's extremely painful to get inserted (for the girl), and it's likely she won't agree to it unless she's dead set on not having children for awhile. Most girls probably won't go this route, although there are probably a lot of girls nowadays who are at least open to it.

- Franco

Cassy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Franco,

what about those "pills" that girls take daily to avoid pregnancy. The common "she's on a pill", how effective is it?

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Cassy,

I don't like condoms, either and have the same problem. So, I always go raw with the girls I'm currently seeing xd

IUD is awesome. My main girl already had it and it's a huuge plus for me. Other girl, doesn't have one so I always pull out, but had to buy morning after pills a couple of times...

Pills are %99 effective (as effective as it gets). But, as you said, girls may forget to take it. I know, I would if I were in their shoes :)

GeneralFap

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lmao You guys that go raw all the time are crazy. They're making the pill for men. It should be out in a couple of years

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Consider condoms the price of admission to enjoying women and not be taking care of a bunch of little babies.

You can masturbate with condoms on to practice your mental fortitude and mental creativity to enjoy sex with the condom on. And make the sex more rough and more playful or more verbal or more roleplaying so it's not all about the penetrative friction.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Put girls into 2 categories.

Condoms and no condoms.

Eventually you going to do what you going to do. So screen properly.

Example: Condoms

- average face
- average body
- she's sketchy
- party girl

And so on.

You will eventually violate here n there. But this minimizes your problems if shit hits the fan.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The seducer birth control is called Testosterone TRT

I make every women i sleep with get on birth control, if they complain about the hormones i always educate them and offer them mirena is a 5 year iud with no condom.... I recommend you guys familiarize yourself with female birth control methods so you can educate them...

If the girl miss 1 or 2 days on the pill (forgets she is unlikely to get prego)...

women also will fuck you and tell you they got prego (when you are about to leave them) remain calm and tell them wowow, now i believe in miracles since i had a vasectamy couple of years ago, to catch them on the bluff

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Know your body's orgasm response well and pull out at the right time. I like to do this about 2-3 seconds before I cum, and finish off with my hand.

Most guys don't know that the male body's orgasm and ejaculatory response are actually two separate events - they're just spaced microseconds apart. So the other way to do this is to train yourself to separate the orgasm from the ejaculation. This isn't easy and requires doing kegels regularly to strengthen the PC muscle to be able to stop the ejaculation - and then practice doing it regularly with a girl. But, it can be done, and I do it often as practice when masturbating.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Just to add here -- if you're relying on the pullout method as your main birth control method, you should:

1. Get your sperm checked and make sure the sperm in your precum is not motile (about 40% of men's precum has motile sperm -- i.e., even if you do not ejaculate, the natural leakage that occurs during sex can still knock her up)

2. Be an extremely disciplined individual, and/or be good at cutting a behavior out the moment you start to get sloppy. Doing pull-out over a long-ish period of time with a girl(s), you can start to get comfortable, and get sloppier and sloppier, trying to hold it in longer and control your ejaculation, to the point where you're getting little mini-jets of cum shooting out even as you're keeping most of it still dammed up. This little mini ejaculates are more than enough to knock a girl up... you'll be telling her "Don't worry, I controlled it. Not to worry." Meanwhile those 5% of your swimmers who got out are moving up her Fallopian tubes already.

Speaking from some experience here. Not idle chitchat or paranoia. Relying on pull-out + doing it long enough you get sloppy = excellent way to stumble into surprise pregnancies.

Pull-out is still a lot of fun. But it's a lot riskier than other methods.

I can semi-confidently recommend the pull-out method if your girl has a regular menstrual cycle and you track her fertile days and wear condoms during the days when she can get pregnant. That reduces the biggest chunk of risk and makes you a lot safer.

If you're doing pull-out on days when she's fertile though, you're gambling on an 18+ year commitment. So, be advised...

Chase

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The pull-out method is ideally combined with the calendar-method no one mentioned yet. That obviously require more trust between partners. The OP seem to have disappeared or at least I cannot quote him with the @ so who are we talking to anyway? :)

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Since this thread now seems to be a clearinghouse for birth control stuff, I should add some things.

Pills are %99 effective (as effective as it gets).
Not to nitpick, but since this is an important topic, I need to point out that there are several inaccuracies here.

First of all, pills are not 99% effective — at least not necessarily. The CDC lists them in this chart as being 91% effective (100% - 9% = 91%, although this is only an approximation because it doesnʼt necessarily consider the women who would not have gotten pregnant in a year even without any method).

They are also not the most effective method by a long shot; per the above chart, theyʼre not even in the highest effectiveness class.

Also, keep in mind that probabilities are not limited to integer percentages. Itʼs not just 99% or 100% — there is an infinite and remarkably significant continuum between those two seemingly close numbers. 99% means that the odds of failure are 1 in 100. By contrast, 99.5% means that the odds of failure are 1 in 200, while 99.9% means that the odds are 1 in 1,000, and 99.99% means the odds are only 1 in 10,000 — huge differences here!

As for birth control methods, the best one listed on that chart linked above is an implant, at 99.95% effectiveness. Thatʼs a 1 in 2,000 risk of failure, versus the chances with pills, which are just under 1 in 11. With that said, some of that difference probably boils down to these most probably being typical use figures. Typical and ideal use will be much closer for the implant than for pills, because thereʼs not much to be able to screw up once itʼs installed. The ideal use (i.e., closely monitored clinical trial) effectiveness of oral contraceptives is probably a little closer to, but still not as high as, some of the other methods such as implants and IUDs.

Iʼve gone into birth control in quite a bit of detail in this post.

Topics Iʼve covered there at least somewhat include:
  • Sex makes babies, period. Especially for seducers. Numerically, all non‑surgical methods we have unilateral access to for casual scenarios do carry a pregnancy risk that is far from remote.

• Your method(s) of choice might depend on how youʼd feel about accidentally knocking up the particular girl in question. Certainly true for me.

• Condoms actually arenʼt as bullet-proof a method as people think.

• A much-overlooked birth control method that can be very useful for those who want to venture going raw in casual encounters: contraceptive sponges. Short story is, not quite as effective as some other methods, but much better than nothing, and quite good when combined with pull‑out.

• Probabilities of knocking up a girl from a single act. Failure rates are normally always expressed in terms of pregnancies per 100 couple‑years, which isnʼt always so helpful, so I built a fertility simulator to investigate different scenarios including single acts.

• Failure rates have only been studied for monogamous couples and are not necessarily reflective of the risks to a man who is having sex with multiple women — this has to do with ovulation timing. I went into a lot more detail in a draft post I never finished, but I do have some interim simulation results in the above‑linked post.

• Some interim simulation results for various combinations of birth control. (There are some “gotchas” related to computing probabilities for combinations of methods, which I discussed more in an unfinished draft, but did consider in the numbers given in the above‑linked post.)

• There are other significant limitations to the accuracy of reported failure rates that can at worst make comparisons between different methods practically worthless.

• “Typical use” as stated in studies can be remarkably lax.
See the post for much more details.

Regarding calendar-based methods, please note that there are significant physiological variations in the timings of the follicular and luteal phases, and those methods generally rely on population means. As such, they could fail catastrophically for some subset of the population of women. Thus the rather high failure rate, 24%, given in the CDC chart linked above. However, when combined with other methods it can be reasonable.

And if youʼre really adventurous, thereʼs a company working on a switch you can have installed into your nutsack to turn your swimmers on and off. Iʼm not even joking:

https://bimek.com/

It should have basically the same effectiveness as a vasectomy, but you can reverse it on your own by feeling around for it and pushing the safety button while flipping the switch. However, they do cut the vas deferens to install it into the switch, so if anything goes wrong or you want the switches removed (itʼs actually a pair, of course), then you would become permanently sterile. I want a child enough that I wonʼt even consider it until I have my half‑South‑Sudanese kid, but it could be more of interest to a parent who doesnʼt think he wants more but isnʼt certain.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Speaking from some experience here. Not idle chitchat or paranoia. Relying on pull-out + doing it long enough you get sloppy = excellent way to stumble into surprise pregnancies.

Not gonna lie, I was def about to just post "PULL OUT METHOD BRO."

Then I read this "motile" precum shit.

Ah fuck.

I'm definitely going to accidentally get some bitch pregnant. Gonna save pull out method for babymama level girls. Play some russian roulette with my genes.

Also I've been having dreams lately of my gf getting pregnant, so yeah....ominous.

I guess just suck it up and wear condoms xD

Hector

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
... to the point where you're getting little mini-jets of cum shooting out even as you're keeping most of it still dammed up.
Here's an extra little tid-bit. According to this study, that first squirt contains the healthiest sperm and most favourable seminal composition for sperm survival:

Seminal quality in the first fraction of ejaculate
María Hebles, Monica Dorado, Miguel Gallardo, Mercedes González-Martínez & Pacual Sánchez-Martín
Systems Biology in Reproductive Medicine
Volume 61, 2015 - Issue 2

Furthermore, the subsequent squirts may actually be somewhat toxic to sperm. (A little paradoxical, but I suspect it may relate to one of my favorite scientific arguments against monogamy, sperm competition.)

So, a poorly-timed pull-out might actually be more likely to knock the girl up than even not pulling out at all!! HAHAHA!

Well, babies aren't entirely bad, but you should certainly be aware of the probabilities...

>