How to teach a girl to have sex

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
HOW DO I REECH THEEESE KIDSZZZ!!!???

Haha for real though...I've recently acquired a new FB who doesn't really know what she's doing in the bedroom. She was a virgin before she met me and she's very self-conscious about her lack of experience. How do I teach her to have sex with me/give good head and how to kiss properly.

I'm not really too familiar with the female side of things. So I wouldn't really know how to teach a girl to give a blowjob nor am I even sure what exactly women are supposed to do during sex (in my experience, most women just kind of lay there and do almost nothing).

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bboy-

Blow jobs, tell her no teeth, and make it sloppy. Lots of saliva. The sloppier, the better. Just to make it feel like she is going to devour your cock.

Sex, tell her to do what feels natural to her and to get fully into it. Tell her not to feel inhibited, and instead that you'll have the best time and find her the sexiest and most sexually exciting if she just lets herself get into it and does whatever she wants. Ultimately you'll find women learn to use their movements to help the sex along as they get better at sex and more familiar with you yourself.

And, if you're going to train her to orgasm, here's the guide to that:

3 Steps to Help Her to Orgasm from Sex

Have fun training her up! ;)

Chase

>