Coming too quick : when it happens (for me, at least)

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
On the FR board there was some discussion on how to last longer and what to do when you come too quick (best suggestion: not an issue, you're not her pleaser with the impellent mission of making her come).

I thought about it a bit, and while usually not an issue, there's one particular instance I find it hard to keep going for longer:

1. The woman who rhythmically moves her hips
There are some women who mostly stand there, while some other, a minority, will move their hips to complement your thrusts as they either fully enjoy or, often, are working towards their climax themselves.
Both seeing her coming so quickly and having your dick so well worked on, makes it hard not to come quick.

BTW, I once made it a point to keep going and what I thought was that it's not particularly necessary with the women with strong vaginal sensitivity who can come quickly : they will come soon after anyway.
And if you came quick, you can keep thrusting for a while after you already came: when she's moving the hip the hardest, she's about to come anyway, so not much longer needed.

>