nocturnal emissions how to rid them

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey guys last few days I lived in panic because of fear of testicular cancer but in end I came out clean. hurray I can bed girls.
I was on celibacy for whole these period 15 days my longest but now i am having a problem of nocturnal emissions and I am ejaculating from last four nights and waking up with no energy and messy pants now I know it normal to have wet dreams once in a month but it is not normal to have them regularly have anyone encounter any of this problem and do you have solution to rid this.
thanks In advance.

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey guys my frequency of nocturnal emmissions is decreased.
i think i have understood my reason of excessive nocturnal emmissions this was due to my excessive masturbation which created a false image in my head that fapping = sex and rendered my pc muscles weak and with combination of conditioning my mind and pure willpower i have stopped them.
after 20 days of no faping i was having N.E. day after day and my mood was bad after reading about lucid dreaming i told my subconcius to wake me up ifmy dick is hard and it worked than i told my subconcius to wake me up when i am dreaming about sex coz i want to have it in real world no more false images and this was working for some days. today i had a NE but my feeling today is quite different still annoyed but less and cause of it is just fully clothed sexy gals this also means i have uber high sex drive and i have gained some degree of controll over my carnal mind not full.

>