How to give girls those earth shaking orgasms?

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, if i'm honest with my myself i'd say i'm above average in bed, but only slightly above average. And only because I can stay hard for so long. However I REALLY want to be able to give girls those earth shattering orgasms. You know, the ones where their entire bodies are shaking and it seems like they can't breathe and they're going absolutely crazy? I've been able to make girls squirt, but maybe for these girls it was no big deal for them to squirt as maybe they do it all the time so how do i give girls these insane orgasms?

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
k.m.,

In most cases, those types of orgasms have more to do with the girl than with you. I've had some girls that can repeatedly have those crazy "exorcist-style" orgasms and other girls that have less eventful orgasms. Make no mistake, a guy's skills in the sack are important. But there's a ton of things that can affect a girl's ability to orgasm, as well as the intensity of the orgasm:

-her experience level sexually
-how well she knows her body / how well she communicates what she likes (even if its non-verbal)
-her comfort with herself and her body
-her comfort with you
-if she's wearing socks (this one may be a myth, but I always wear socks and I always orgasm ;) )
-her stress levels etc.

You can fine tune your skills by exploring the "sex" articles on the main site. But, if you're wanting to find a girl that has those types of orgasms, I'd advise you to seek out more sexually experienced chicks.

-John

Nuffsaid

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think one way to do this is called "edging." if you get a girl right to the point of climax and then back off, then repeat a few times, once you finally send her over the edge it will be much more intense for her.

>