Cock Rings

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
The lady and I have just invested in a cock ring and I'm curious about your guys experience with these things and the do's and don'ts. It's one of those silicone stretchy vibrating ones. Not going to lie, it's a little intimidating thinking about having a vibrating piece of rubber on my shlong.

Also the directions on the package say to put it first over your scrotal skin, slip your testicales through and then your flacid penis. Online I have seen that you can just put it around your cock while semi erect.

I tried following the directions and...... It was a complete failure. The cock ring was ripping on my hair as I tried to get it on... No fun.

The only way I could get it on myself was by getting erect, but the directions said do not do that haha.

I would like to use it successfully tonight so any tips and tricks are welcome :)

Ps- when I did get it on the "wrong way" it was monsterous so I can definitely see how these things are hotttt.

-Lotus

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lotus,
Lotus said:
I tried following the directions and...... It was a complete failure. The cock ring was ripping on my hair as I tried to get it on... No fun.

It's called lube, man. ;)

I've tried the vibrating ones before. I've always put them on when I was already hard just at the base of the shaft. Word of warning: those vibrations can cause some numbness or even extreme sensitivity for you and your gal.

-John

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Used it this weekend and it was fucking awesome, and yes with the lube it slipped right on. I'm not sure why I even tried without it haha.

I
never read the directions lol.

You know what they say, real men don't read directions!

and thanks for the tip once I came I just slipped it off and put it on my finger as if it was a regular vibrator. Not as scary as I first thought this would be.... lol.

Thanks guys,

-Lotus

>