injaculation

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hey guys
I was doing some research on Taoist sex and found one technique of masturbation called injaculation now there are many benefits of it such as increased sex drive , more stamina etc. which you can Google and look at this article

( http://selfhacked.com/2015/05/04/lower- ... 9ZOSfK6RPg )

but I am more worried of risk which are these

1) Injaculation may increase anti-sperm anti-bodies (R). The immune system is important to clear unnecessary material. I don’t know if this is harmful in any way, but it could activate the immune system in some ways.After reading that study, I started to injaculate every other day.As far as infertility, I’m not so worried because the testicles normally keep the sperm away from the rest of the body and the immune system (WebMd).So if there are antibodies to sperm in your blood stream, it shouldn’t attack thesperm stored in your testicles.The cited study speaks of a condition where there’s a blockage of the vas deferens (where sperm exit), in which case fluid overloads the testes and breaches the barrier to the immune system, causing sperm antibodies to form and attack it. Now the study does show that when sperm comes in contactwith the immune system, it produces antibodies to it.Antibodies aren’t harmful if they don’t have the stimulus (semen/sperm in this case). So when you do injaculate, there could be an immune response, but I haven’t noticed negative effects from it, if it occurred.2) Some say the technique may cause long term damage due to the pressure put on the nerves and blood vessels in the perineum. Never had an issue with this. If it hurts, don’t do it.3) It may cause some inflammation of the urethra leading to increased risk of urinary tract/bladder infection. Never had an issue with this. If it hurts, don’t do it.4) It may change the pH of the urine in the bladder (it’s usually mildly acidic, butprostatic fluid and semen is basic) whichmight affect things. I do feel slight sensations in my bladder sometimes, but no noticeably negative effects.
and one more which is retrograde ejaculation which means infidelity (please look Wikipedia for detailed description )
so you see benefits of keeping semen are infinit but it have Risks too.
so have someone tried it i have done this and feels better than ejaculation.
give some inputs thanks in advance.

>