Condom recommendations?

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, so I have problems cumming with a condom on. Thinking that maybe it's the type of condom i'm using. Anyone know of any condoms that make it easier to cum with?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hydrogel ;)

soon. We can all thank Bill Gates ;) Bill is PIMP.

Zac

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One night an alumni of my fraternity was out drinking with a girl and her sorority sister. After getting shitwrecked at the bar, the girl tried to drive him and her sister home.

She got pulled over about 10 seconds after getting the car, leaving the bar parking lot. The sorority sister ratted the girl out, she got arrested, and my buddy walked home.

He gets a call a few hours later from the girl. She's still wasted but got bailed out. She wants to fuck. So she comes over, they start fooling around, and then gets up to get a condom. She asks where he's going and he responds, "to get a condom."

She looks at him with a serious face, and slurs her words in an attempt at a sexy voice - "psh...condoms are gay..." He says "yeah, I'm definitely getting one now. Probably two."

Moral of the story: condoms are gay.

Hector

Bete Noire

Space Monkey
space monkey
ahaha! Thats a great way to cheekily determine roughly how many partners she has! 'Condoms are gay = STD's galore xD

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if condoms are gay... And I stick my penis in one... Does that make me...?

I'm a fan of Trojan thins, but I've noticed that if I'm having a lot of sex (using a lot of condoms) my penis complains about the lube. It smells gross and synthetic which bothers me a bit.

I've recently discovered there are many condom companies that cater to health nuts like me, and make condoms free of chemicals and harmful stuff.

I haven't tried any out just yet, but here is a list of some. Whole Foods supposedly carries them, but my local store doesn't :(

http://gentleworld.org/are-your-condoms-vegan/

Ignore the vegan part, the point is they're free of nasty shit.

Many condom brands offer "thin" versions which help you to feel the warm wet goodness that you'll be slippin' around in. If you aren't already using a thin condom see if using one will help you out.

Side note* Make sure you are wearing the right size condom. I've heard the majority of men don't use the right size of condom.Don't be afraid to test out sizes bigger or smaller.

SideSidenote* Are you sure the condom is to blame? They may be other factors that can inhibit your ability to come.

>