Lasting Longer

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup fellas,

Just wanted to drop this quick tip for you guys to immediately increase your ability to control when you cum/nut. Control your "focus" when you're doing the deed; sounds easy enough, because it is pretty easy. I'd like you guys to think back to previous blowjobs, or lays you've had and think about where your focus naturally went: to the task at hand, more than likely. This causes you to fall into a higher state of arousal which makes it easier for you to cum.

On the other hand, if you can maintain a clear head you can control your arousal state so you don't cum too fast, or last longer and in reality, if you learn to maintain a clear head and can focus on something besides the act at hand you can last for a lllooonnnggggg time.

I've had a few experiences lately where I was playing around with this concept because I've long since adopted maintaining a clear head/controlling my focus as an unconscious act. I no longer have to manually direct my mind, it navigates itself because I've trained it that way. Anyhow, in these recent experiences I went back to this idea of "focus" and I was getting a sloppy blowjob, saliva, deep-throating, absolutely fucking fantastic but... I chose to focus on something besides the blowjob; I turned my attention to the school project I have due this week and I lasted an hour and a half total. During this time I was switching my focus to the blowjob, and when I did I found myself building up the sensation of cumming quicker, then I'd switch and the feeling went away; at one point I focused so much on the project that I was going soft at the 45 minute mark.

Anyway, if you're cognizant of this affect that focus has on your state then you can manipulate it freely. This means controlling the words/story in your head, what you're saying to yourself, etc. It's really easy to do when you're aware of it.

Try it out and drop some feedback. I'd love to see what you guy's get out of this quick tip.

-Richard

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks For the tip Richard ! :)

She was giving you a blowjob for 1.5 hour??!?! AMAZING hahah.... I mean, I've had BJs that lasted up to 30 minutes.. but 90minutes... oh my haha Did you not feel sorry for the poor being's neck ? :p

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Richard,

Sometimes, I got complaints for lasting too long lol Have u ever got that? Some women actually like to have shorter sex sessions. 1 to 2 hours seem to be too long for some.

HellAtlantic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This post was cute. But not practical. Who would want a 1.5 hour Bj (not that there's anything wrong with the minority' who do want one)? whats the point of focusing so hard on a school project that you get soft halfway thru? You're being your own worst enemy at that point. I'll take my 10-15 minute bj, focus on cumming and if I want another ill just request another. That's like doing drugs and then trying to prevent yourself from feeling the effects of feeling high just to show how big and bad you are - you're doing it wrong if that's the case. Enjoy the 15 minute bj and focus on the bj and skip the thinking about tomorrow's test/next project part. If you cum then you did what you were supposed to do. Don't fight it.

>