Unclasp Her Bra With One Hand For Smooth Lovemaking Session

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Gents,

The last time I had sex I was trying to unclasp her bra one handed, then gave up and then got both hands busy and still I had no hacks or whatever to unclasp that motherfucker. I was just trying to imagine two hooks and was trying to unhook them (I think most men do it this way).

Sometimes it works like a charm and sometimes it's a pain in the ass.

I was so frustrated with her bra that I decided to become a pro on how to unclasp bras. These are some resources that I deemed decent for bra hacks (all NSFW videos on YouTube):

Genrally Howcast videos are shallow, but this one gave a great tip: look for her type (front or back clasp) of bra BEFORE you take off her shirt. This way you go straight for the clasp on the right time and look like a pro

POV technique with thumb over clasp

A demonstration of how fast you can do the previous technique

Middle finger under bra technique

Or you can do Zac Efron's "pinch and slide" technique

Haven't tried these yet, but I think they'll help a lot and wanted to share this with you guys because it never crossed my mind before. I tried to find hacks for both hands but unfortunately I didn't find anything. Hopefully I won't need the second hand!

If you have more clever tricks for unhooking bras, I'd love to hear them.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I suck with the clasps too.

I just lift them up and expose the titties. Fuck the clasps lol.

After a while the girl usually takes it off herself. If I decide to mess with the clasps to take the bra off, I don't make it a big deal that I suck with them and go in two handed to get it over with quick.

PS

If you want to get good, practice makes perfect. Tell your girl you want to get better at unclasping her bra and just practice taking it off over and over with her. Should be fun haha

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
J Wick

J Wick said:
If you want to get good, practice makes perfect. Tell your girl you want to get better at unclasping her bra and just practice taking it off over and over with her. Should be fun haha

It IS fun. My FWB that I just broke up with, wanted ME to learn how to do it. I was surprised it was actually possible, but she told she did it whenever she got home. I had always used both hands until that point. It's a pain in the ass when you start out, but when you get the gist of it, you feel like a sex god yourself. I can imagine that you will even surprise and arouse a new girl this way and get her thinking "if he can remove my bra with just one hand, I wonder what else he can do with his hands"

Big Daddy

Big Daddy said:
I was so frustrated with her bra that I decided to become a pro on how to unclasp bras. These are some resources that I deemed decent for bra hacks (all NSFW videos on YouTube):

Genrally Howcast videos are shallow, but this one gave a great tip: look for her type (front or back clasp) of bra BEFORE you take off her shirt. This way you go straight for the clasp on the right time and look like a pro

POV technique with thumb over clasp

A demonstration of how fast you can do the previous technique

Middle finger under bra technique

Or you can do Zac Efron's "pinch and slide" technique

Haven't tried these yet, but I think they'll help a lot and wanted to share this with you guys because it never crossed my mind before. I tried to find hacks for both hands but unfortunately I didn't find anything. Hopefully I won't need the second hand!

You don't need the second hand once you get the one-hand hack down. The Howcast videoes are enough for this purpose. Put your middle finger between her back and the bra, put your thumb on the thick part, and the index on the hook. Use the middle finger to move the bra away from her back and slide your thumb and index towards each other to unclasp her bra. It took me 3-4 times to unclasp it during the first session I tried this.

As J Wick mentions in the above quote, you can tell her you want to become good at unclasping bras with one hand. If she is into you, she will comply. If she doesn't comply, you can buy a bra and put it on a pillow (like the "Middle finger under bra technique" video) to practise this. I would definitely consider doing this with a girl as you can share the moment with her when you unclasp it :)

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I got real good with unhooking the bra one handed. I used the technique like Zac Efron way before he was even a thought. I could look at them and they would come undone, haha. Actually I had it down pat to where I could walk past and undo it on the fly. One of my girlfriends got cute with me and bet me I couldn't get her bra off with her shirt on. I tried for like five minutes. I was like what the hell because I couldn't find the hooks. She was laughing her ass off. She finally let me know it was a front hook. Awesome sex that night.

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Damn, I got some practice to do if that's the case for you guys! Hahaha

I had a bra laying around and used it to practice these with a pillow and I still hadn't the technique down (any of them). But then again, it's harder to get traction on a pillow, so I thought I'd be OK.

She came here this past week and I tried three or four times with one hand before giving up and doing it with both hands (and I still took some time). I heard she muttering "it's so easy..." hahaha :(

Lots of word to do, but I'll get there one day. That reaction hinted to me that girls definitively notice guys who are seasoned in this art... I'd say it doesn't hurt getting very good with bras.

@radeng

Interesting that you mentioned that you do this technique with your right hand because I didn't see this anywhere else and while I was practicing I noticed that the mechanics are different depending on the hand you use. Also, some bras have the hooks by the right side and some have the hooks by the left, so it definitively play a hole.

I'm guessing you were imagining that the hooks were on the right side as well?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Many women get excited when you can remove their clothes and bras smoothly and efficiently. Learn to feel for the pin and unclasp with one hand; I've found doing it left handed to be more efficient.

>