how to get bombarded with testosterone in teens

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hello
seduction guru's
Is there a way to do something to get permanent boost in sex drive and testosterone's and get bigger testicle I am in my late teens 16½ years old.
And please don't tell me about genes my father has a manly jawline and is f"""ing
gambler. And I was a fu""ing pussy when I was 14 to16 years old and I am also a insomniac so used to wank 2 time before
sleep (see past tense used to wank) and I also have dark circles under eyes (people ask me was I studying hard or am I on drugs LOL).
Thanks in advance
disciple 99

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Two ways that I know of

1. Lift weights or do any sport (martial arts if I may recommend). Testosterone is involved in muscle growth, thus the testes produce more testosterone when needed. Be aware though, this is no quick, permanent fix because that's impossible. You need to keep lifting weights/doing your sport to keep that testosterone floating into your circulatory system. Make it a passion or hobby. Doing these kind of activities also increase your general health if you do not suffer from inherited diseases such as decreased immunity, muscle atrophia etc.

2.Take risks sometimes and increase gradually the number of times you take risks daily or weekly. This will also increase your levels of testosterone. Don't stay too long in your comfort zone. When you feel you've been passive for some time, take some action and do something risky/challenging. You said your father was a gambler? He's taking quite the risk, ain't he? It's the testosterone boost that he's feeling. He feels ALIVE and PRESENT. I believe that all men and women master one ability in particular: to be too much in our head. I'm guilty of that as well. But how do we cope with it? Many ways: drinking, gambling, lifting weight and so on.

Now, I don't advice you to become a gambler or alcoholic, but do stuff that is CHALLENGING AND BENEFICIAL to you. Like what?

-Hit on a girl -> lay a girl
-lift heavier weights or do more repetitions
-set a challenging and beneficial goal for yourself and try to achieve it within a month. Afterwards, set a new goal by your new standards.

These three examples have one thing in common: putting you in difficult situations to expand your comfort zone, but not allowing you to stay in that comfort zone forever. When you have been in your comfort zone too long (by your own definition), it's time to move on and expand it further. Imagine if you only kept hitting on girls, but never laid them. Or if you kept lifting 10 pounds but never 20. Sounds boring, right? Progress is key.

Personally I would suggest any martial art in which a belt system is fundamental such as karate, judo and taekwondo. Why? Because it takes YEARS to earn your black belt. It took me five years to earn my black belt, and it felt so great because I had been working so god damn hard to achieve this. The pleasure came to no end. But it didn't stop there: I kept setting new goals after that - not only in my sport, but in every other arena as well. Goals that required patience because it would take months or years to achieve them. I think this article about dominance and the winner effect is what you need to read to understand my perspective and how testosterone is involved in all that.

Since I don't know who you are, you must find out yourself what is challenging and beneficial to you. Yeah, you could try to win the Candy Crush series within 24 hours. That is indeed a challenge, but how is that beneficial?

Also if you're very new to self improvement, you might not know what is challenging or beneficial to you. But you won't know unless you try something, right?

Finally remember: to challenge yourself is supposed to be fun :) start with small foreseeable goals, and save the big ones until you're comfort zone is expanded to the right level

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
will this work

thanks a-jay7
yes you are right I need to do some physical work like exercise etc.( I am ashamed to say but I can't even do a pushup). And risks do they will work even if I know I have more than 50 percent chances of succeeding (say 70 percent).
winner effect is conscious ot subconscious.
In 7th-8th grade I used get chills in spine and rockhard erection only by seeing naval of my teacher (that time I did not knew about jerking-off) so if I see softcore mags and pics of seminude babes and not jerk-off will my testosterone increase.

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Aside from what the other guys listed, I say just have a birthday or two man haha ;) Your levels should continue to rise and should peak around age 20 or so.

When I was 16 i was similar to how you describe: I was very scrazny had a feminine face kinda, and people would think i was high all the time. Now i'm 50 lbs heavier than i was in high school and really different looking (so my friends say, I don't think I look THAT different), and am overflowing with testosterone. What allowed for that afor me was taking up lifting which I did when I was 18 yrs. old.

I think lifting is fundamentally a good thing to take up and guys should do it at some point or another in their life; the younger you can start at it the better, if you have some friends who work out try going with them sometime and elarning a thing or two. My only regret (though I woudlnt really call it a regret) with lifting is that i didn't start earlier.

You're a good age too as your body in itself is still growing; if you take it up, and especailly train your legs hard, you will get a lot of extra testosterone. Besides that I say don't worry too much, because just with a year or two your levels will only get higher (provided your lifestyle is healthy and helping it I should add).

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Really like that mating ground share, seems a good general guide, good share mb1

-Rage

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
mb1 said:
Franco, feel free to delete this if pimping another's product is unwelcome, but this free ebook (with mailing list signup) from Tucker Max is a great resource and breaks it down into the three pillars of eating, sleeping, and exercise with tons of detail for each section. http://thematinggrounds.com/how-to-natu ... tosterone/

Also,
https://www.girlschase.com/content/impro ... timization

It's a guide which says to not eat fruits, which is recommended by most ever nutritionist.

I'll go against the grain here and say that unless you have a strong need to raise your testosterone, you probably have more than enough to go by and won't need any more of it.

Especially so if you have to cut on things like fruit and fruit juices (and cereal and whole bread isn't bad either as far as I researched).
a

mb1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hmm not sure about the fruit thing - maybe 'cause of sugar crashes? Pro tip: strawberries actually counteract sugar crashes. The amount of fruit sugar we have access to with industrial agriculture may be unnatural for the body, but yeah it's definitely not to be completely cut out. The guide has varying plans for different needs so if T's an issue, there are simple beginner steps to start with (just eat/sleep/lifting basics). Not sure if it's possible to increase testicle size with testosterone if already an adult, but definitely lift some heavy shit and win some competitions for the sex drive.

>