Do American girls have looser vaginas or is it just me?

GeneralFap

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've only been with a handful of girls, but I feel like all of their pussy's have been loose! And these were all girls in their early 20's, not old milfs. I don't have a small penis (I'm around 6 1/2 inches) so what gives? Are American girls looser because they have lots of sex, or is it just me?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
GeneralFap,

I can't say I've noticed the same thing.

In general, the size of a woman's vagina has mostly corresponded to their overall height/size for me. A smaller girl has almost always had a tighter pussy and a taller girl has almost always had a looser one. Biologically it makes the most sense as well.

There are exceptions of course. A woman who has already had a child has likely permanently stretched her vagina to a larger size.

This all being said, it hasn't really made a difference for me. When a woman is too tight, I find it's harder to control my orgasm and make her orgasm first because of it, so sometimes it's more of a hassle pleasing a woman who "feels" better because you need to control yourself more to get her there first -- assuming that's your goal.

- Franco

Avalanche

Space Monkey
space monkey
Having sex won't loosen the vag. That's more like a condition/disorder.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
John,

I've banged a few milfs and I can safely say that this is not the case.

That's good to know! Not that a woman having a child (or having a loose vagina for that matter) has ever stopped me... ;)

- Franco

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco,
Franco said:
That's good to know! Not that a woman having a child (or having a loose vagina for that matter) has ever stopped me... ;)

- Franco

I think for most of us, the better question is: what wouldn't stop us? ;)

-John

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
GF,

Her vagina is loose is because her muscles are not like other women. Some women needs to exercise the contraction or whatever they name it.

It's not because 1 million cocks try to jam it in. ;) it's adjustable..

Zac

>