Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple times.



Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple times.

Postby Tyme2k » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Lately I've been having a crap ton of sex, following the process and pulling girls. Now I have another problem, I'm not able to have a solid erection every time. I'm taking vitamins, and haven't been working out as much lately. I will definitely start this up agian, but in the meantime, does anyone have some remedies besides medication to assist with this?
Tyme2k


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby The Tool » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Buy a "cock ring" (online not the buzzing kind you get from a drugstore) its essentially a tight rubber band you put around your cock, either the base behind your balls or just above your balls on your shaft. It prevents the blood from escaping but doesnt prevent it from entering.
The Tool


Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Tyme2k » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am

hm, worth a try.. Thanks tool
Tyme2k


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby The Tool » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:27 am

No problem. Its worthy to note the "cock ring" works really well. but you shouldnt wear it for more than a halfhour-45 mins
The Tool


Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Tyme2k » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 am

Yeah I just read that on wikipedia, which really sucks for me cause on average I go for about an hour, depending on how turned on i am I can go for 2...

We'll see idk yet, gonna amp up my workouts this week and see if that helps, might also start meditating.
Tyme2k


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby girlsfollow » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Tyme2k wrote:Lately I've been having a crap ton of sex, following the process and pulling girls. Now I have another problem, I'm not able to have a solid erection every time. I'm taking vitamins, and haven't been working out as much lately. I will definitely start this up agian, but in the meantime, does anyone have some remedies besides medication to assist with this?

I don't need to mention Zero porn right? Also zero alcohol? I have heard kegals can work but not seen any real evidence to prove it. Also I've tried just not finishing (or finishing far less)- that way you are really ready to go whenever - only finish at the very end - obviously this takes serious self control but I did it for ages if you REALLY care about making her cum and are willing to sacrifice it - this does work!

I think exercise and eating well can help aswell, sufficient sleep, trying to space out the lays so there is minimum two days between them.

I found the rings were a bit of a faff but I was using the crappy jelly ones tool was talking about - I think its unnecessary though - I think the mind state you are in is far more important - they might be an icing on the cake.
girlsfollow


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Grand Pooba » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Smoking marijuana beforehand works really well for me. I can last 1-2 hours with no problem and keeping an erection is easy.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Good Vibes » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 am

There are libido boosting supplements available at Bodybuilding Supplements shops. Makes me as horny as hell and very aggressive.
Good Vibes

User avatar

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:20 pm
Location: In Her Bed

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Chase » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Tyme-

A lot of my buddies are sold on Viagra. If you're staying away from medication though, I'd suggest you try working on the mental aspect of things.

When you're focused on being totally present - you're basically just pure sensation, and nothing but - it's usually pretty straightforward getting hard, even if you've had a ton of sex. You can add onto this one thinking things like, "This girl wants my cock so bad," or, "This girl just wants me to shoot my load into her and make her pregnant," or, "This girl is completely helpless for me at this point, and totally submitted," or whatever else it is about sex that makes you most excited (for most guys, it's being desired, being dominant, or impregnation, or some combination of the three). There's also imagining one girl is some different girl - some ideal girl, or some girl you saw naked pictures of, or some girl you want to sleep with but haven't yet, etc.

Mostly, it's focus on doing nothing but feel the sensation of the underside of your cock rubbing against her body, and that does it most of the time. Imagining the sensation of climaxing and releasing your seed into her vagina will often serve as an additional exciting way of doing this, as well.

There's also basic stuff, like get plenty of sleep and have a healthy diet. Those two things have a pretty surprising impact on health - namely, testosterone levels. Work out more, etc. Basically, the higher your testosterone levels get, the higher your sex drive is and the less difficulty you'll have getting and staying hard.

One other suggestion - don't cum during sex. Sex is testosterone+, ejaculating is testosterone-. If you ever try having lots of sex but not ejaculating, you'll pretty quickly find you end up with a raging bull sex drive - it can even make pickup loads easier. Women sense the sex pouring out of you from lots of sex but no ejaculating, and they start flocking to you a lot more than they usually do.

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Tyme2k » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks Chase, I have done everything you've mentioned already and since corrected this problem. I lessened the amount I ejaculate which really helps. I still do now and again since it feels great, but definitely not as often.

Diet and excercise have also played an important role and added pomegranate juice to the mix. I had so much sex this last week without any issues, I think it was mainly a mental roadblock.

Thanks Chase
Tyme2k


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby girlsfollow » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Chase wrote:
One other suggestion - don't cum during sex. Sex is testosterone+, ejaculating is testosterone-. If you ever try having lots of sex but not ejaculating, you'll pretty quickly find you end up with a raging bull sex drive - it can even make pickup loads easier. Women sense the sex pouring out of you from lots of sex but no ejaculating, and they start flocking to you a lot more than they usually do.

Chase

+1

as I said - my experience exactly - I think this is a really important step - although you need to be careful to not let it affect your concept of sex if you take it to the extream
girlsfollow


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Landlord » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Guys...why in the World would you have sex with a girl...make her come...hopefully multiple times....but then NOT come yourself?
What the fuck am I missing?

That sounds enormously frustrating and unfulfilling to me.
Landlord


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Grand Pooba » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 am

Landlord wrote:Guys...why in the World would you have sex with a girl...make her come...hopefully multiple times....but then NOT come yourself?
What the fuck am I missing?

That sounds enormously frustrating and unfulfilling to me.


In my mind, the point is not to never come yourself, but to limit how often you do. This is because (as Chase mentioned) not coming builds up testosterone in your body, whereas coming releases it. Therefore, by not coming you are increasing your sex drive and your desire to have it, and paradoxically it will also make it easier to come when you decide to and it will also be more intense.

I think that rather than seeing it as frustrating and unfulfilling, I see it as building control, discipline, and delaying that satisfaction until you are ready and until she is ready. Because you've built it up so much, I have noticed it is much more satisfying and powerful when you actually do let one loose.

It works a bit the same with masturbating...the longer you wait, the more sensitive you'll feel and the more intense the sensations will be.
Grand Pooba

User avatar

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Location: Northeast USA

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Chase » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:37 am

Landlord-

Landlord wrote:Guys...why in the World would you have sex with a girl...make her come...hopefully multiple times....but then NOT come yourself?
What the fuck am I missing?

That sounds enormously frustrating and unfulfilling to me.


:)

Could be racking up lays, experience, whatever your motivations. When guys forego orgasms, it's to reach some other objective aside from the one in the moment right now.

Different mentality. I'd pin you as present-oriented, based on your focus on fulfillment in the moment, Landlord:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oIiH7BLmg

... meanwhile, Tyme seems to be future-oriented; he's delaying gratification now for large amounts of gratification later (get the skill down now, enjoy it to the fullest in time to come).

Past-oriented, present-oriented, and future-oriented people will all tend to do things that look crazy/stupid/painful/unnecessary to the other orientations at times, but it's really to achieve some goal that is more important to them than another - e.g., past-oriented people are most concerned with doing things "right," so they can look back on the past and smile (or at least not frown); present-oriented people are most concerned with maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain, because what else is there besides right now?; future-oriented people are most concerned with doing whatever they need to do now, including foregoing doing things "right" or the pleasure of the moment, to have the best future they can get - different orientations, different time horizons, different motivations.

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby girlsfollow » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 am

Chase wrote:Landlord-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oIiH7BLmg

... meanwhile, Tyme seems to be future-oriented; he's delaying gratification now for large amounts of gratification later (get the skill down now, enjoy it to the fullest in time to come).

Ha seen that, RSA animate is awesome, first video I watched was by Slavoj Zizek about our society, also see TED.

From what I remember, essentially "italian type " people (more catholic) are more in the moment and Germans are more future oriented (protestant).... I find that the best is to be future oriented but when with a girl act more care free and "italian" - it is more sexual and more attractive to them. An ideal man has all of the payoffs of the future mindset but in moment to moment interactions is more in the present - resulting in the mindset of "lets follow our emotions NOW" ignore our inhibitions, satisfy our desires and have sex tonight on the first night rather than worrying about tomorrow... that is the mindset girls need when they are going into primal/sexual mode. In many ways the moment to moment focus is our pure animal coming out if you let yourself switch into that mode while with them... they will follow you- which is great for sex ...

But its clear, for achieving greatness we need to do something many find difficult - we need to control that animal most of the time - a guy needs to live fully future oriented 90% of the the time and then fully in the present when with a girl (that switch takes practice) - because that is what talks to her sexual side - hedonism is what drives girls to want sex NOW and want it good. I also find the girls which can let this side out more easily (usually because of this, the more emotional and unstable ones) are the ones which are better at and enjoy sex more. This is probably where the idea of brazillian and italians being better in bed comes from - they epitomise the image of a present-oriented person and it seems subconsciously our society accepts that as being what leads to good sex - even though its not openly talked about this is probably where this concept comes from - it probably underlies the whole seemingly magical property of what people call "natural" on here.

It is interesting to see other people's perspectives on what I would assume is a no-brainer pretty much - in this case delaying gratification is not only a great skill to work on but also has almost immediate benefits on game etc...essentially what we are talking about here is using the present mindset in a future-oriented, strategic way which must sound alien to many. This clearly applies to sex as well as the rest of the interaction
girlsfollow


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Chase » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:52 pm

GF-

girlsfollow wrote:It is interesting to see other people's perspectives on what I would assume is a no-brainer pretty much - in this case delaying gratification is not only a great skill to work on but also has almost immediate benefits on game etc...essentially what we are talking about here is using the present mindset in a future-oriented, strategic way which must sound alien to many. This clearly applies to sex as well as the rest of the interaction


Well, keep in mind, there's no "right" or "wrong" in how you see the world, although to one orientation the other orientations tend to look "obviously wrong" (e.g., if you're future-oriented, enjoying the present with no thought to the future seems wasteful; if you're present-oriented, delaying fulfillment for some unpromised future seems naive or stodgy or know-it-all). It comes down to what are you thinking about the most in your mind; past-oriented people are mostly remembering the past, present-oriented people are mostly basking in the here and now, and future-oriented people are mostly guessing about and planning for the future.

With girls, I find you'll do best by taking on their time-orientation around them, much in the same way other forms of mirroring work. It's one of those "dividing" things where people will feel like you "don't get it" if you seem to be thinking about things very differently than they do.

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby ZacAdam » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Chase wrote:With girls, I find you'll do best by taking on their time-orientation around them, much in the same way other forms of mirroring work. It's one of those "dividing" things where people will feel like you "don't get it" if you seem to be thinking about things very differently than they do.


The "you don't get it" part. is very apparent. and Chase, you are right on the time orientation mind.

Zac
ZacAdam


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Tyme2k » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I love the turn this conversation took into looking at life differently, great stuff!
Tyme2k


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby girlsfollow » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi Chase, awesome input as usual - I think this is quite a big topic to discuss on a "small" thread like this, but its interesting....

Chase wrote:Well, keep in mind, there's no "right" or "wrong" in how you see the world, although to one orientation the other orientations tend to look "obviously wrong" (e.g., if you're future-oriented, enjoying the present with no thought to the future seems wasteful; if you're present-oriented, delaying fulfillment for some unpromised future seems naive or stodgy or know-it-all). It comes down to what are you thinking about the most in your mind; past-oriented people are mostly remembering the past, present-oriented people are mostly basking in the here and now, and future-oriented people are mostly guessing about and planning for the future.
I didn't argue there was a right/wrong way to see the world. I was merely making the point that to achieve some"great" things one must mostly take a future-oriented approach which delays instant gratification for a greater later reward (expanding on what you said).
Chase wrote:With girls, I find you'll do best by taking on their time-orientation around them, much in the same way other forms of mirroring work. It's one of those "dividing" things where people will feel like you "don't get it" if you seem to be thinking about things very differently than they do.

Chase
Yes - this makes sense especially for the initial getting to know phases, totally- although wouldn't you also agree with my point that a more present-oriented approach (much like framing that kind of behaviour as normal and good) on a date say can wear off on her and make her more likely to indulge her desires that night rather than worrying about the future and being too logical. I think being in a more present-oriented state is what makes girls want same night lays (and let go during sex in general), has the most emotional impact and therefore the best sex. If you just adapt and become future oriented you are letting her stay too in control - I would argue you want her to let loose a little and one way to do this is by leading the state she is in "we don't know what the future holds, lets enjoy this time we have RIGHT NOW tonight" is the general feel we are creating - a perfect image of the present-oriented mindset - wouldn't you agree?
girlsfollow


Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple time

Postby Chase » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:57 am

GF-

girlsfollow wrote:Yes - this makes sense especially for the initial getting to know phases, totally- although wouldn't you also agree with my point that a more present-oriented approach (much like framing that kind of behaviour as normal and good) on a date say can wear off on her and make her more likely to indulge her desires that night rather than worrying about the future and being too logical. I think being in a more present-oriented state is what makes girls want same night lays (and let go during sex in general), has the most emotional impact and therefore the best sex. If you just adapt and become future oriented you are letting her stay too in control - I would argue you want her to let loose a little and one way to do this is by leading the state she is in "we don't know what the future holds, lets enjoy this time we have RIGHT NOW tonight" is the general feel we are creating - a perfect image of the present-oriented mindset - wouldn't you agree?


If you can steer it to present-orientation, this can work, though much of the time you just CAN'T break someone out of the mold of how she thinks about the world, and need to find a way to communicate your value offering in language she understands.

So, with both a past- and a future-oriented girl, I'll usually tailor my language to things about what she wants to do in the future, if she's really going to do something forever, what's she going to wish her life looked like when she's looking back on it as an older woman, etc. I want her imagining future her looking back and going, "Damn! I should've slept with that hot young buck back when I had the chance!" With future-oriented girls, I'll also talk a lot about building up experiences and how you only get comfortable with things once you've experienced them, so she's thinking about intimacy with me as a kind of self-development endeavor (this one I don't use with past-oriented women).

With a girl who's future-oriented, it's all adventure, thrills, what drives you, what do you most enjoy, come on, are you going to live forever? and that sort of thing. These girls feed off of this, and it gets them going.

There seems to be some relation between past-oriented and present-oriented... e.g., if she's past-oriented it seems a lot easier to get her present-oriented than it does to move a future-oriented girl into present-orientation. I'm not sure why that is, but it might be that a future-oriented girl is too focused on, "Does sleeping with him further my goals?" and she's repeatedly coming up with, "No, not really," or, "Actually, then I've added another partner to the pile and I'm less desirable as long-term material!"

These girls are the coldest ones emotionally anyway. Past girls are warm and fuzzy; present girls are fun and joyous; future girls are thoughtful and rational. I like future girls in relationships, but for a quick fling they're some of the worst ;)

Chase
Chase

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am
Location: America, Asia, Europe, and Beyond

Re: Any tips to get a raging boner to have sex multiple times.

Postby ZacAdam » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

BUMP
ZacAdam


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am


Return to Sex

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest