girl isn't too exciting in the bedroom

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys, I recently just laid this girl on our 3rd date. There were certain reasons why it took to the 3rd date, but anyways, once it happened... it was a little underwhelming. I'm pretty good at laying girls on Tinder and most girls get "into it" once I start making my moves... kissing neck, down her body, tits, stomach, then eventually pussy. She just like... layed there though and didn't give me much reception like whether or not she was enjoying it. Even when I was licking her pussy she just remained quiet and didn't give me much. It seems like she was going through the motions, I don't know if she's that sexual to begin with but she does give good blow jobs... so I don't know if its inexperience or that is just how she is. She is 23.

As for the sex, she doesnt really like doggy or when i put her legs over my shoulders (this makes some girls cum). I did get her to ride me for a little bit and that was actually pretty good. But besides that I was just doing her missionary and adaptive missionary. Also she's pretty quiet too and doesnt moan that much or make much noise. It's something I'm not used to since I like to get some dirty talk going and usually the girl is into it. I don't know I'm not sure how to spice it up with her or maybe thats just how she is. She did tell me that she prefers to be on the bottom... but I'm trying to give her a better experience and fuck her good. And no... i didn't make her cum lol.

all in all seemed more mechanical than I would have liked. And there is only so much I can do. Any ideas on what I should try?

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It sounds like she as low sex drive. Was she high or drunk? It could be some physical or mental issue or she just isn't into sex. If you didn't enjoy it I would just move on.

BDSC

>