Kissing

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, so I'm like, 90% sure I'm a terrible kisser (relative lack of experience+feedback from some very honest girls). And I've read in several places that women read a lot into first kisses. In fact, some go so far as to say that kisses are a big factor in how she decides if she'll have you as a lover.
Is this true? How do I become a better kisser without someone to practice with?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Kiss her slowly, but rhythmic. This does many wonders

- You're a tease to her (you build up sexual tension)
- You show qualities of a dominant man (you decide the speed, you lead and so on). Maybe a great lover as well?
- You're doing a better job than the average guy

The first kiss should be very slow. That way the two of you can find a rhythm. Once you've matched your speed and rhythm, you can almost do anything you want: tongue each other, bite lips, kiss faster (still rhythmic) etc. Do this right, and she will submit (almost) immediately :)

Sophisticated Gent

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kissing open mouthed. Not like you are trying to swallow her but enough to move your tongue in and out. Be firm with your lip. A little moisture is good but sloppy is gross. I have had girls kiss me with their mouth closed. Even though I had sex with them it was such a turnoff that I ended the relationship. As things progress move to her neck and ears. Some women love a tongue in the ear. If you get to lick her neck you pretty much have the go ahead to move to her breast. If she puts her head back while you kiss her neck she is opening up for more. Don't ever ask just keep progressing. Lips, neck, beast, stomach and pussy. If you are with a new girl once you get to her pussy stick your penis inside with a couple of strokes as soon as possible. Then back out. You have now secure that you have and will continue to fuck her. She now longer has any reason to object. I have never had a woman stop once I have penetrated her.

Ok I went beyond kissing but if you don't progress you will get auto rejected.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Damn dude,

Move your head from side to side as well. I know many women who have complained that men kinda just sit there and suck face, most people have a predominant lean when they kiss (head tilted left vs. right, etc.) and your goal is to kiss for about 5-7 seconds and then tilt the other way.

As for kissing itself, your first kiss should be slow, and I always like to lightly brush her bottom lip with my teeth. As the kissing gets progressively more aggressive, so does my lip biting, tongue action, etc.

What really affects the first kiss is the atmosphere and time in which you do it. If it comes at an awkward time in a weird place... it's gonna be weird. I go one of two ways depending on how I set the expectation: romantic kisses are my favorite so I'll find an excuse to get my arm around her when emotional connections are flying, and then I pull her in by the chin with two fingers (a come here motion) and then we share a soft kiss.

I don't really have much else to offer as this was never a weak area of mine. My goal with kissing has always been to softly touch her bottom lip with my upper and lower, as soon as I feel her bottom lip touching mine I start to slowly press my lips/teeth down, and let my teeth very very slightly ride her bottom lip as I pull away.

Last tip is let it be a mutual exchange as well. If you're biting her bottom lip, switch it up so she can bite yours as well. Pull away and expose your neck a bit so she can work on you as well (I love when girls get my neck/ears/etc.) so the seduction is mutual instead of one-sided. I'm not somebody who advocated for the guy being in complete control at all times, let her help you seduce her by giving her opportunities to take a small lead.

-Richard

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
My process is similar to the other guys, I don't go open mouthed at first, what I do is to make sure my lips are extremely relaxed, hence very soft, and using these kind of nibble gently and slowly on her lips... e.g. ever so slightly part her lips using my upper lip and then take her lower lip between mine and just suck on it really lightly and release, tackling it from various angles like Richard said, and then if she seems receptive I'll try just a tiny bit of tongue, just lick lightly between her lips for an instant while I am kissing her and see if she reciprocates, either way the next time I do it for longer to give her a chance to meet me there. There is no need to stick your tongue right in her mouth at least not initially. Everything you do should be tentative and gradual, this isn't the time to "escalate like a boss", it should be very delicate at least until she responds passionately. Soon she should be trying to eat your face off, haha, especially if you use the ear, neck etc techniques mentioned above.
Ray

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A good kiss is all about building up anticipation while leading her through it. It's a bit of a dance...you have to read her cues and then respond appropriately. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes (usually) it's slow. It's also variable on your intentions - a passionate kiss is different from a romantic kiss is different from a lustful sexual kiss, for instance. You have to read her cues. Match her rhythm. Wait for her to be ready and open up to something deeper (i.e. open mouth, tongue) and always build anticipation for the next move.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks for the help guys. Useful stuff. :)
Just tried it out today. The girl seemed a lot more eager to kiss me again after that.

mb1

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lots of good stuff. Similarly, I'll add that instead of being too heavy with a make-out to start, actually kiss a little LIGHTER than she does, and break lip contact often for short amounts of time to tease her into putting effort into kissing you back. It's basically the law of least effort through kissing that gets her chasing with her lips. As soon as she does that (but not before), DOMINATE her by kissing a little harder - enough to push her head backwards a bit. From there you can pull back and keep teasing, push/pulling with it. Same with tongue play, I tease, then as you're feeling out the vibe with her and she starts becoming party to it, dominate with force and push her tongue around a bit after having given her some teasing licks, etc.

journeyman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re-igniting this thread since I am facing some problems. I happen to be very inexperienced and I want to make sure that I get better fast at kissing. Yesterday I noticed something, which I had also noticed with a previous girl. When I kissed her, her head would go backwards, resulting in me having to lean in a lot in order to continue kissing. Honestly it felt like I was chasing her to keep going. With a previous girl it was even worse because we were standing and she would lean back and I had to lean over her. I am not sure if it is something that happens naturally or if I am doing something wrong. Maybe I am using too much pressure/force? If that's the case then I am terribly uncalibrated because my lips felt pretty relaxed at the moment.

>