Sex with a 14 year old girl?

Sex with a 14 year old girl?

Postby MisterX » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Just wandering what other's opinions are and wanted to start a discussion.

I live in Bulgaria, it's in Europe right above Greece (you can google it), and here the legal age you can have sex is 14, so if you are 20 or 25 or whatever,you can legally have sex with a 14 year old girl if she also wants to.
Not joking you can check out here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Bulgaria

Do you think that it is sick to sleep with girls so young? cause the law says it's okay, so does that mean it is okay and not sick??

I haven't slept with girls that young, and don't want to, and don't consider it. Personally I don't find girls that young attractive cause they are not developed as women yet.

What is your opinion?

If you lived here would you do it, since it's legal?

Would you want to?
MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Re: Sex with a 14 year old girl?

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 pm

MisterX,

Personally, I think that 18 is about the cut off age for having sex with anyone younger than 16. Girls of that age are very, very vulnerable emotionally, and are in no way, shape, or form ready for a sexual relationship with someone as experienced as even the average adult.

I am not saying that girls between 13 and 16 shouldn't have sex; on the contrary, I wouldn't have gotten anything in high school if they didn't ;), but they should definitely stick to boys, and stay away from men.

As for your specific example of a 14 year old fucking a 25 year old...I'm not sure how ok I am morally with that. The age difference sounds really bad to me as an American, and if I saw a 25 year old, grown ass man making out with a girl who looked that young I might be tempted to do something about it honestly. Doing that would be a great way to get your ass beat by a group of strangers in America.

Jay
Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby MisterX » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:22 pm

I agree it;s too much and I also find it unacceptable!

But the people running my country think it's moral and completely fine.. and that's messed up man.

btw in 20 years if I have a 14 year old daughter and find out she;s been with a grown man, I don't know what I'd do to him.

Thank for sharing your opinion.
MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby ZacAdam » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:31 am

Actually due to food and genetics i assumed, 14 year old girls today are fast developed in their bodies than the times of the previous 1980s and beyond that time. I do not blame guys like us do see them as potential mates, mainly because they are semi developed from legs to thighs to semi developed breast, and it's big. :) Anyway, Some of them are attractive.

But Yea, i mean maybe wait until she's 18 or something, depending on laws. and also, the emotional part of her brain is still kiddish, at least not developed so much yet.

Zac
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Ross » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Had to do some looking back on this one.

Well, it's mostly a cultural thing. Used to be completely normal, but now we've decided that people have to be ridiculously close in age to date.

I looked back at ex's and hook-ups and saw how they looked 5 years ago using Facebook.. And I can honestly say I probably wouldn't say that I would sleep with them. Sure, some of them already had big boobs, but it's pretty obvious by looking at their face and the rest of their body that they are pretty damn young. The age threshold that I agree with is 16+, as most girls have fully developed and ended puberty by that age.

btw in 20 years if I have a 14 year old daughter and find out she;s been with a grown man, I don't know what I'd do to him.

Better a guy that knows what he's doing than an idiot that thinks condoms are stupid and gets her pregnant. This isn't too common anyways; 14 year olds don't usually find them attractive, and guys in their 20s don't usually find extremely young women attractive. Plus, you know, they don't hang out around each other that often, so this is most likely an extremely rare case.

If that 14 year old looks 5 years older, attractive, and it doesn't break the law, then I wouldn't have a problem with dating her. But I am 18, so it probably doesn't sound THAT weird for me.
Worrying is a lot like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do - but it doesn't get you anywhere.
Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Garrett » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey guys,

Agreed with Ross on this one. I'm close in age (19), and would have to say that when you look at the age '14' at face value, it seems really young. I've dated a girl 2 years younger than me, and in high school that's considered a HUGE gap for some reason. You have to understand that people mature at different rates, mentally and physically, so I think this is more of a decision that should be based situationally as opposed to a logical interpretation that is primarily based on cultural beliefs...

Cheers,
Garrett
Garrett

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Tyme2k » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

What do you guys mean, 14 is way too old!

Ha, just kidding. My wing Mark will say this if he approaches a girl and she turns out to be too young, "How old are you?" her - "16" Mark - "Too old" hilarious.

Have you guys ever noticed that girls around this age all have a similar walk? They walk on their toes with a sort of twist. It's by no means sexual and shows their lack of experience. Obviously this law was made acceptable by men who want a virgin, untouched girl. They probably focus it more towards stay at home wives where you take the girl young while she's young make her your wife and have children.

This is a pretty sick in my opinion. On the other hand I have seen amazing 16-17 year olds that I would potentially get with. One of the hottest girls I've ever gamed was a 17 year old in the mall. However, they are still inexperienced and going to be very emotional, clingy, needy etc.

I'm currently experiencing a range of ages, but I do find myself more attracted to tight body 19 year olds, which is probably the lowest I'll go.
Tyme2k

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby PinotNoir » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:37 pm

I would say that most 14 year olds are too immature in thought and emotions for this. However, there are mature enough individuals, but to protect the majority and make it fair, you must ban it for all.

I personally would never have sex with a 14 year old with the current life I have, especially since I have a niece. Once you have a niece (or a daughter) I think your perspective changes a little bit. Also, throughout most of my life I preferred older women. Now, after dating a really great girl that was a couple of years younger than me, I've come to the realization that it honestly doesn't matter as long as we "click" and she's my type.

This law is probably leftover from when people died young. However, this is only an assumption based on ignorance of your country's history. If the average lifespan was 30, I bet that you'd be more accepting of 14-year-old sex. Or, on even more drastic turn, wonder if the lifespan was 20? Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm a moral relativist, but I am a situational moralist. Given the appropriate circumstances and situation with a mature enough 14-year-old, then I wouldn't be completely opposed, especially if it meant continuing the species :P

If you do feel strongly against it, I would suggest lobbying to raise the age. If the lifespan is high enough, then there's probably little reason to have this so low, and it could end up ruining some young girls that just aren't ready. It sounds like an outdated law that just hasn't caused any problems. This could mean that people are just mature enough in your area not to abuse this law. If the law were abused with a lot of traumatized teens, I bet it'd be revisited swiftly, or at least I would hope. But, if there are no reported cases of harm and no negative psychology cases/studies from counselors/teachers/etc., I guess the government is just like, "Why should we change this?"
~PinotNoir
PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby PinotNoir » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Interesting. In relation to what I just posted:

"The age of consent in Bulgaria is 14, as specified by Articles 149 and 151 (1). However Article 151(2) has a provision for those who are over 14 and do 'not understand the characteristics or the importance of the act.'"
Wiki Source

So, it's kind of implying that they must be mature enough.

The average lifespan is 70 for males and 77 for females, so 14 is probably too low.
Wiki Source

So, I have a more interesting question... Wonder if you met a 14 year old girl that you clicked with like no other girl you have ever met in your life? And let's assume that you've met a lot of women, had sex with a lot of women, dated a lot of women, etc. You see her 20 times, and she's just almost perfect. This is a big hypothetical. But, now the question... Would you wait until she's old enough? Or would you never date her? It's tough to answer without ever being in that circumstance I know, and I think most people will answer, "Well, I'd never click with a 14 year old as well as someone older." Haha, which is probably the truth. But in this hypothetical where you're in a country that allows it, it's a tough question. And on the flip side, would you see it as okay for 14-year-old boys to have sex with older women? How would you feel as a 14-year-old boy? I can tell you right now that when I was 14 years old that I'd be all for "dating" the teacher ;)

However, this still doesn't mean that I think 14 should be the age of consent... Just asking a tough situational question.
~PinotNoir
PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby MisterX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm

PinotNoir, it's not the lifespan.. as you've seen it's around 70 for men, so it's pretty high.

This law has to do with the lots of gypsys we have in our country. There are lots of them and they marry at 12-13 and by the age of 14 they have at least 1 child. There are some girls at the age of 15 with 2-3 kids already, so I guess that must have been the reason for this law, so the police and government wouldn't have to deal with all this shit, they just made it legal so it's no longer their problem.
MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Chase » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 am

MisterX-

MisterX wrote:I live in Bulgaria, it's in Europe right above Greece (you can google it), and here the legal age you can have sex is 14, so if you are 20 or 25 or whatever,you can legally have sex with a 14 year old girl if she also wants to.
Not joking you can check out here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Bulgaria

Do you think that it is sick to sleep with girls so young? cause the law says it's okay, so does that mean it is okay and not sick??

This one's quite subjective, although these are more-or-less arbitrary social norms, to an extent. Any time you see people reacting with emotions of disgust ("Oh, that's SICK!") it's usually a sign of repression and fear - e.g., they're afraid if they didn't control themselves into reacting that way, THEY might want it TOO, and that would be socially unacceptable, so they'd better make sure that doesn't happen.

I've seen research on men where men were showed photographs of women and told they were various different ages, older or younger. They found that men didn't care what a woman's actual age was, but rather on what age she looked like she was. If he's 22 and she's 30 but looks 20, then great - dateable. If he's 22 and she's 14 but looks 20, then great - dateable. Assuming, in both cases, there aren't any strong arbitrary social norms (i.e., in southern China, it was the culture that a man should marry a woman no older than 4 years his junior; if you're 26 and marrying a girl who's 24, she's way too old for you; in many Asian and Eastern European countries, it's common for young women to date and marry much older men; meanwhile, in some other countries like Sweden and the U.S., the culture is shifting to where younger men dating older women is celebrated and hoisted up almost as an ideal, and younger women dating older men is looked down upon and considered "gross").

I had a friend in his mid-30s who was dating a 15 year old - he hadn't known it at the time, and didn't find out until he'd been dating her for four or five months. This was legal in the country he was living in, and while she was a little childish and immature in some ways when I met her, in other ways she was clearly more dominant and mature than my buddy, who was always something of a man-child (smart guy, but headstrong, emotional, and a bit childish in some ways). One of our mutual friends thought this coupling was odd / funny, but I didn't see anything all that weird about it, except that they probably don't have a whole lot to talk about I'd imagine... and that the girl was clearly a gold digger who'd been trained by her mother since birth to seek out wealthy older men (her first boyfriend had been a 40-something guy, when she was 13). But, to each his own...

Chase
Chase

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ZacAdam » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 pm

BUMP
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Return to Sex

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans