Observations  Reading Inexperienced Girls

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I found this for myself. Not all point applies to one girl, but some girls have all of them, makes it too extremely inexperienced girls.

1)Every point of destination on the date you go, she ask (but she still follows)
2)Either expects you to pay for a date fully by expecting it (cannot blame her, societal upbringing) or Innocently pushing herself to pay her own meals
3)Asking "funny" questions incessantly. Funny questions means something not related at all, and constantly.
4)Quiet and slightly hesitant on what's next, whether it's going to dinner, or the next activity like EVEN WALKING!
5)Excited and Annoyed in a mix bag that it can be sometimes hard to see a "hook point".

Do add, i remember Chase had one article, It's a recent article on inexperienced girls, a good one too. :)

Zac

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zac:

On this point:
ZacAdam said:
3)Asking "funny" questions incessantly. Funny questions means something not related at all, and constantly.
I noticed that the girls who are much more experienced (probably at what Chase describes as the angry/cynical phase of 8 to 19 partners), rather than asking questions, bring up interesting topics that are unrelated or only marginally relevant. Like she might suddenly start talking about her vacation in Turkey, or saying that she has a hobby which her father taught her how to do, or telling you about what restaurants she likes in this city—out of the blue.

Have you made this observation too?

-Marty

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Marty,

Marty said:
I noticed that the girls who are much more experienced (probably at what Chase describes as the angry/cynical phase of 8 to 19 partners), rather than asking questions, bring up interesting topics that are unrelated or only marginally relevant. Like she might suddenly start talking about her vacation in Turkey, or saying that she has a hobby which her father taught her how to do, or telling you about what restaurants she likes in this city—out of the blue.

Have you made this observation too?

You made me think. :)

I would not say marginally, but in fact, the whole topic itself. As Chase noted, she have just broken out of the matrix. One part, she stills do the "tell the cinderella story" and the other "realizing that it's not what it used to be". She can practically talk about anything and likely be annoyed the next second. There's a switch or wave going up and down.

But i need some confirmation with Chase, now since you mention about cynical girls.

On the article, Chase advice to not go for relationships with this girls, but I noted to him on another article, about this kind of girls. He said this girls do melt abit when they are dating him.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
ZacAdam said:
But i need some confirmation with Chase, now since you mention about cynical girls.

What Marty's talking about is women who are conversationally experienced / adept; that doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with sexual experience, but the two do tend to be closely correlated in most women. Very occasionally, you'll meet a girl who's adept at conversation but sexually experienced, or a girl who's crud at conversation but has slept with a number of people; both of these girls will make your head rattle a bit, but they're rare.

ZacAdam said:
On the article, Chase advice to not go for relationships with this girls, but I noted to him on another article, about this kind of girls. He said this girls do melt abit when they are dating him.

Zac

Yes, they will melt a bit, but not as much as the other girls you'll be with. If you have a choice, for sanity's sake, I'd generally avoid steering far clear of girls passing through the "cynical" stage... they're just not generally all that pleasant to be around - everything from their conversation to their behavior tends to be tinted with angry cognitive dissonance at how they want the world to be vs. how they're finding it actually is.

Chase

>